Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Congratulations to Sirhajwan Idek    

Congratulations to Sirhajwan Idek

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Congratulations to Sirhajwan Idek

I would like to share a great piece of news with you. Eslprintables member Sirhajwan Idek  
Let �s change the world is a top 50 finalist for the Global Teacher prize of 2017. In his submission, Sirhajwan highlighted eslp and included snapshots of comments on his worksheets, so I guess we can all pat ourselves on the back;-) Seriously, it �s a fantastic achievement to get this far and ... he deserves to win it! Let �s wish him all the best, he would be a very worthy winner. 

15 Dec 2016      

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Thank you for telling us. Fingers crossed.

15 Dec 2016     

maryse pey�
France

He is a wonderful member of this community and he does deserve this award : so fingers crossed !

15 Dec 2016     

kohai
Latvia

Thanks for sharing great news!

What a gifted and dedicated teacher we have got in our community! Sirhajwan Idek really deserves to win although being only 29 y.o. and shortlisted from over 20,000 nominations and applications is already an astonishing achievement.  Congratulations!!!

15 Dec 2016     

karagozian
France

Yes, congratulations. What an amazing achievement .,

15 Dec 2016     

Jayho
Australia

Thankyou cunnliffe, for sharing  this with us.

Sirhajwan, you are an inspiration! I admire your dedication to your students, your school, your colleagues and your profession.  Congratulations on being shortlisted and I hope to see you get to Dubai!

Cheers

Jayho

More here:

15 Dec 2016     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Well done, Sirhajwan, that is an amazing achievement and like Jayho, I admire your passion for your students, school  etc!!!! We look forward to hearing more about you in the future. 

Good luck!

Terri 

15 Dec 2016     

sirhaj
Malaysia

Hello,

Thanks everyone for your support and contribution. I really highligthed ESL printables in my application and I basically took screenshot of every remark and comment I got from each one of you and included them in my submission. I believe nothing is more convincing than the feedback of all these amazing teachers from all around the world. And I beg you all to apply for this award in the future, I am sure you all are incredible teachers and you deserve to be in the top 50. I am so proud of being a member of this community, love them all :)

And special thanks to Lynne (cunlife) for posting this here, such an inspiration and I would like to thank Marion too ( Jayho) for her support.  I would like to thank every one of you, wished I could mention all the names but there are too many  :)

15 Dec 2016     

douglas
United States

Wow! Congratulations!

16 Dec 2016     

olena linchuk
Ukraine

Congratulation, dear Sirhajwan! 
There is your reward for all the hardwork you put in!
Enjoy every bit of it!

16 Dec 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you for the extra links, Jayho. This really is an exceptional achievement on Sirhajwan �s part. 

16 Dec 2016     

1    2    Next >