Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Please Tell Me What You Think Of My New Site     

Please Tell Me What You Think Of My New Site

john2128
Brazil

Please Tell Me What You Think Of My New Site

Hey guys I am releasing a new version of my site and would love your feedback. Please let me know what you think and how I might improve it.

little videos explaining how to use the site 

22 Jul 2019      

massplus
France

Nice website, I love how eye-candy and varied it is. The songs section is particularly attractive. I�ll try to use some of the resources with my students.

22 Jul 2019     

thuy86
Korea, South

I really enjoyed the song section. It asthetically pleasing and clear. I will be checking in on the music section every now and then. Thank you!

22 Jul 2019     

delhy
Peru

i really enjoy youw site I i want to use some of your games in class but i couldn�t find the right wait to use it.

22 Jul 2019     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Great site, very well diversified and aesthetically pleasing. It will certainly help a lot and make the lessons more fun.

23 Jul 2019     

jaydee974
France

Great job indeed !!! Maybe you could add some explanations and rules for games and activities. 

23 Jul 2019     

john2128
Brazil

Over the next couple of weeks I�ll be posting many videos with detailed descriptions and best practices of how to use the games and activities on the site

23 Jul 2019     

debbiem
Israel

I saw it on facebook today and saved it!I am planning on using it with my students in the future. Thanks!

23 Jul 2019     

dzheleva
Canada

Amazing! You have put so much work into this. Thank you for sharing! I�ll use some of the games as warmers in the beginning of class.

23 Jul 2019     

Nina Duarte
Brazil

Muito bom! Really helpful

23 Jul 2019     

Natyk2010
Moldova

Wonderful and useful! Thanks a lot!

24 Jul 2019     

1    2    Next >