Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen!!!    

Stolen!!!

Ana Paula
Brazil

No problems Damielle.

15 Mar 2009     

Mishuna
Argentina

REMOVE????? But why???? They are very different!!

15 Mar 2009     

Ana Paula
Brazil

I really don �t know if Victor had the chance to have a close look at it... But thanks anyway!

15 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I really don �t understand why so many  wss or ppts that have been reported as stolen or copied are still on and this one has been removed so quickly!!!

15 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

That �s it, Mishuna
That �s what we get when we do first and think after.
You are right, some now and then people rush a little.
I am sorry for Ana Paula, though I haven �t seen her worksheet at all.
We have many ways of solving these cases
* report to Victor
*send a private message
* ask to delete
And after all these, if we receive some "kind" answer, as it sometimes occurs, then we have the chance to post in the forum; we can show how angry we are, but , at the same time, we should try to be somewhat polite.
Well, hugs for evryone of you, have a nice week

15 Mar 2009     

dragonfly2
Portugal

Well, I think this whole thing has proven my point! Those of you who have read my posts and Miss Melissa �s tonight know what I am talking about.

15 Mar 2009     

ariangie
Costa Rica

It is just a waste of time to keep on complaining about stolen ws, Ana Paula Im sorry that some people accused you, I support you!!! Keep on working, stop fighting!!!
What a drag!!!

16 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I remember Victor saying all we need to do is report stolen worksheets/power points & he will do the rest. There is no need to make comments directly in the forum.

You can probably search the forum & find several (really old) discussions about this.

AB

16 Mar 2009     

dragonfly2
Portugal

You are right, alien boy. There was one this evening also, in which I argued that there is no need to accuse and point fingers at other people �s work. And I also asked everybody to focus on what is good about this site. But nevertheless, a few minutes later, there was somebody accusing somebody else. People just LOVE to criticize and judge!

Ana Paula, I feel for you. And you have my support.

Maybe now the "police officers" of this site will calm themselves down and think twice before they accuse somebody!

16 Mar 2009     

isaserra
Portugal

Normally, I don �t participate in this kind of discussion...
But I must say that I completely agree with you dragonfly2

And Ana Paula you also have my support!

16 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >