Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Bye Bye ESL    

Bye Bye ESL

spied-d-aignel
France

Dear Monique
I haven�t been on the site for some time or juste to check on the moderator�s side. Yes i feel the same as you , the site isn�t what it used to be , we can�t see the previews of our worksheets + the comments now. But you are a major memeber of this site , so even if it is from time to time, I hope to see you again  on the site. Anyway I hope you are  enjoying yourselves doing other things down there in Toulouse.
Big hugs
Sylvie from Normandy

16 Mar 2023     

richardtucker
Brazil

Dear Monique, I usually search for new ideas for my classes on ESLP but I never read the posts that teachers put up, but when I saw one from you I had to stop and read it, because you are one author that I pay attention to what you have published. It is usually very good. I just downloaded one of your class subjects yesterday to use for class on Graffiti. So if you did go you would be missed. I�ll try to get a thank you off to you somehow when I download your stuff. Thanks again for all the things I have gotten from you to use in my classes. 

16 Mar 2023     

richardtucker
Brazil

P.S. I won�t make any points with this site for saying this, but islcollective has a place for contributing artists to receive comments.
(en.islcollective.com) 

16 Mar 2023     

TeacherARG
Argentina

Dear ALL,
I hate to break the news to you, but Victor hasn�t been the owner since March 2022. The same has happened with liveworksheets.com.
Such a loss for both communities!

16 Mar 2023     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Teacher ARG

What do you mean by " break the news"?  What happened to Victor? 

17 Mar 2023     

< Previous   1    2    3