Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > VICTOR isn ´t allowed to put what he likes on his own website??????? What a laughable concept!    

VICTOR isn ´t allowed to put what he likes on his own website??????? What a laughable concept!

Aimee/S.
Israel

Unbelievable that a member who has at least 1000 points should be capable of such an act!!!!!!!!!!

I think that Victor is a true leader and a genious - an ordinary person would be able to think about - and create - such a wonder!!!!!!!!

I want to use this opportunity to thank you, Victor, for creating this amazing ESL world and allowing us to share our materials. Thanks to you, real "treasures" land on me (an on my computer and my pupils!) on a daily basis, and it �s a real blessing!

Best regards from Jerusalem,

Aimee  

22 Apr 2009     

ariangie
Costa Rica

It is just plain stupid, to report Victor �s ws!!!!Thumbs Down

22 Apr 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

The only explanation I can give is that the one who reported Victor �s work must really be very �envious
It took me a year to create my own website, �which by no means cannot be compared to Victor �s, far much popular, a thousand of times �successful....
still while I am open to constructive �criticism, I would never accept that anyone tells me to remove this or that from my web site
To those who like to complain uselessly: Please remember where you are: Victor �s web site

23 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3