Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Please look at this message    

Please look at this message

eglantine
Turkey

Please look at this message

altan_neu
Turkey

(no subject)
zevk mı aldın yapttıgın işten mıllet ındırıyo sanane. herkez burada kendımı yapıyor sanıyorsun. aferın bravo tebrık ederım senı.

11 May 2009      Send an answer     Delete this message

altan_neu
Turkey

(no subject)
manyakmısın lan sen ruh hastası.... sen sankı kendınmı yaptın worksheetlerını. bızım ınsanımız boyle ıste...... kendi kendimiziii...

Hey everydody here is a new member sent me these messages in private messenger and cursing in a very bad language because I reported his stolen worksheet from the net today. That person first scolded teachers and looked down on them on message board and now cussing one of your member.He cannot be a part of this wonderful community even not a teacher.

11 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

If he/she can �t accept the rules than it �s no big loss. I don �t understand the language used but if you think it �s really bad, maybe you could pm Victor.
I had the same situation with another member last week. He was mad I had reported his activity and I told him anyone would have done the same thing. I just happened to be the first one.

11 May 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

Eglantine I understand how you feel.

Of course I don �t understand Turkish so I have no idea what this guy said to you.  I was very surprised by this member �s thread on the forum and I believe we tried to understand his point of view and explain the methology and ideology of this amazing site.  It seems however that he is not yet ready to accept and embrace it. 

Try to be patient and hope he gets with the program or if the message is really bad do as manonski says and let Victor know.

Big hug to you.

11 May 2009     

altan_neu
Turkey

Oh my god my god. everybody is a perfect worksheet wrıter here.

11 May 2009     

source
Turkey

What a nasty language.... Dear eglantine please ignore him then pm to Victor , I �M sure victor will cope this situation....There always comes such rude people, do not think over it

11 May 2009     

source
Turkey

There is nothing like �worksheet writer � in english , please tell us are u really a teacher???I �m sorry to come across such a Turkish...Thumbs Down

11 May 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

altan_neu why are you so angry with us?  do you think we have not tried to make you welcome here?  you made comments and asked questions and many of us tried to answer you and help you understand how this amazing site works. We don �t claim to be perfect or to make perfect worksheets but we have a jolly good go.  You must see that by copying work from other sites/people you are not entering into the spirit of sharing your own original (if flawed) work.  Once again I welcome you this site. 

11 May 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

you made me ashamed of my nationality. this is a global platform so you have no right to present T�rkish people in such a rude and nasty way. shame on you. please leave this site if you are not happy with how this site works.

11 May 2009     

allakoalla
Latvia

I guess it is another never -ending story. I remember the time when I and another member of this site were trying to "catch" a person who was stealing the material and uploading as if it was his/hers. We managed, he is out and gone, but I am still not sure that it was a right thing to do. He just lost his account but now may be he just has another name. I spent so much nerves struggling against him but this story never ends. 

11 May 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Cool! I also got one:

altan_neu
Turkey

(no subject)

congratulation.  but ı dont thınk these are your own worksheets,too.

Well, in Spain we say: "Cree el ladr�n que todos son de su condici�n" Meaning something like: "The thief thinks everybody is like him". We told you not no upload WSS if they are not yours but you did it. You said that a good WS can only come from an English book (Cambridge and Oxford I think u said) , so I guess I should say thanks! My WSS look like taken from a book :=) According to you  that means that my work is great! WoWWWW

BTW, I never thought I would use the "ignore user", but i did :=)

12 May 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Isn �t he lovely? He changed his name and flag :=) Now he is from Bangladesh

12 May 2009     

1    2    Next >