Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > HAVE A LOOK AT THIS    

HAVE A LOOK AT THIS

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

HAVE A LOOK AT THIS

Dear teachers,

I �ve seen this page in which you can see some ws from very well known and respected members of this community, without permission of the owners, of course.

I just want to know your opinions.

Here �s the link:

Huge hugs, my dear teachers!!!!!!

Mar Smile

31 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

First, are you sure it was done without the permission of the owners?
If yes, then I �d say it �s not ok. If my work was uploaded on a blog without my permission, I would certainly be unhappy about it and I would write to the owner of the website.

31 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Mar! I have no idea about web rules, however, I truly expect the blog owner has asked for permission to use the worksheets  of ESLprintable members, otherwise I would consider she had stolen them.

Have a good evening.
Hugs, mena

31 May 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi Mar!!I think she should have the permission of the owners!!

Hugs,Ana

31 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

All I can say is I saw some of Katiana �s wss there, but I can �t see them anymore. She must have deleted them.

Also there was one of my ws (past simple revision test) and I can assure you she didn �t ask for my permission to put it on the blog. I wrote some comments on her blog saying that ws is mine and she sent me a message saying she is sorry because she didn �t ask for permission. I �ve checked the page now and I see she �s deleted it as well, just like Katiana �s.

I think people should ask for permission before doing that, don �t you agree?

Hugs,
Mar

31 May 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Hi sweet Mar

We discussed this a while back about uploading member �s things on personal homepages - but you know how it is..............a lot of new people join and don �t know these rules.

This person COULD have gotten permission.  the best thing to do would be to write her and ask.
No reason to accuse someone of something until all the facts are in.
But if she didn �t get permission, then it is wrong.

Happy weekend Hon
L

31 May 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

The blog belongs to this member:

Cristina Maestre contact   Spain
There are many familiar worksheets... Hopefully she asked for their owners � permission...

Cyn

31 May 2009     

Katiana
Spain

Dear Mar,

I know this blog. It is from a member of eslprintables. She had several worksheets of mine. She published them WITHOUT MY PERSMISSION. I asked her to delete them, which she did, but now I have seen that she has others from very well-known members of eslprintables. I also know another blog from another member, the link is:

http://clasejoseangel.wordpress.com/profesor/ 

He has quite a lot of worksheets from here, three of them are my own and I swear he hasn�t asked me permission for publishing them in his blog. I�m sure there must be hundreds of blogs or webpages where people are publishing our work without our permission. I�m really annoyed and disappointed and don�t feel like uploading any more worksheets here. I can�t believe things like these may happen.

TO MENA

Dear Mena,

In the blog I have just mentioned I have seen one of your worksheets, one about connectors. Did the owner of the blog asked you for permission? I guess he didn�t.  We all should do something about this, but we must work together if we want to succeed.

Big hugs

Katiana

31 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear Mena,

Look what I �ve found:

Did he ask you for permission?

31 May 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hello,
As Katiana and Mar have said not Cristina, either Joseanis have asked these teachers for permission to upload their worksheets to those blogs. This is plagiarism, they are stealing material without asking for permission or including a link to the site from where they have taken those materials. I think this is very unfair!!
As Katiana have said, we must work together to avoid this situation!!
Look at this too: http://myenglishcorner1eso.blogspot.com/ More STOLEN WORKSHEETS!! I CAN�T SHUT UP MY MOUTH FOR MORE TIME!! THIS IS A SHAME!!
A big hug to all of you!!

31 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Thank you Mar and katiana. My connectors guide is in the second website provided by katiana. The owner of the blog wrote my name in the worksheet as well as eslprintables. However, she or he did not ask for my permission.

Hugs,
mena

31 May 2009     

1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >