Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > pure joy    

pure joy

anitarobi
Croatia

pure joy

My hubbie just showed this to me (he �s on youtube and I �m here so we exchange impressions and ideas), so for all of you who like fine performers sharing the stage - simply enjoy...

Btw, what are your favourite musical duets like this one?
(I know, maybe this is for the teacher �s cafe, but why not have fun here, too...)

11 Jun 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Mary J. Blige singing One with U2 is one of my favourtie duets. I have others but they �re mostly Christmas songs.

11 Jun 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Oh!!! Manonski!!!
I love that one too!!! I love that song!! I love U2!!

11 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Mary J blige and U2 - just perfect, did it with highschoolers this year on Valentine �s Day...
What about Tina Turner and Bowie �Everything will be all right tonight... �?

11 Jun 2009     

mena22
Portugal

What about this one? The Corrs + Bono from U2!!! I love it!!!

11 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Mena, I did not know that song but thanks for making me discover it!
Here is another duet: one voice, one pianist: River feat. Corinne Bailey Rae (I so love that singer) and Herbie Hancock.

11 Jun 2009     

QueenJade
Netherlands

Hi! I love The Corrs!! and U2 as well!...
I don �t have a duet just now in mind, but I like this performance very much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LQlfMmW7s

I love the rain! Smile

11 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

I love them all - the Corrs are fantastic and U2... why waste words when there �s music to listen to?

BTW, THERE �S LOTS OF RAIN AND A STORMY WIND HERE, SO I �VE BEEN LOSING THE INTERNET CONNECTION FROM TIME TO TIME, SO I �M GOING TO LOG OFF SOON. IF ANYONE SENDS ME A PM, I �LL PROBABLY SEE IT TOMORROW, SO APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE... NIGHTY NIGHT FROM CROATIA...

11 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

QueenJade, a month ago,  my language assistant did the rain thing with my students. It was a small group so the effect was not the same but this is a really great video.
Thanks!

11 Jun 2009     

marmachado
Portugal

Pure Joy
What about this one with DR1VE and L�cia Moniz "A WISH"? Please listen to them very carefully and tell me what do U think about them...
Best wishes,
martinha

12 Jun 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

This is not a duet but it is a beautiful song by K.D. Lang, written by Leonard Cohen.

12 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >