Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Summer holidays.    

Summer holidays.

olechka1976
Russian Federation

Summer holidays.

I have a questionBig smile! How long are your summer holidays? I mean your teacher �s holidays. Here,in Russia we have 56 days-it �s almost 2 monthsThumbs Up!!!!!!!!What about you?

14 Jun 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

In summer, I have about between 7 to 8 weeks. I have 2 weeks at Christmas and one week end of February/beginning of March. I also have longer weekends at Easter,Thanksgiving and the second weekend of May.

14 Jun 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

In Israel we have July and August!

14 Jun 2009     

mjotab
Spain

In Spain July and August too, though they are threatening to change that all the time!!LOL

14 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

In Junior High its from the 20th of June till the 31st of August. We are back in class on September 1st - no matter what day it falls on (except Saturday)

The end is near!

14 Jun 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

In Venezuela, we have August and 15 days of September.

14 Jun 2009     

miyoko71
Morocco

Our summer holidays are from July1st,to September8th.

14 Jun 2009     

eaglestar
Philippines

In the Philippines, our summer vacation has just ended. Huhuhu. Ours is from April to May, about 65 days. We are now back to school!

14 Jun 2009     

tramia
Spain

In Spain in summer, we have two months, July and August. Then, during the school year we have 2 weeks at Christmas and one week at Easter apart from holiday days commemorating  national or Catholic events ( Constitution Day, First May, Carnival-in some comunities-All Saints � Day etc.) yet dates change depending on the community you are living in. If you are interested click on the link to learn more http://www.euroresidentes.com/calendario/calendario-laboral-2009.htm

Greetings!! Smile

14 Jun 2009     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi!

In Portugal classes end their lessons on 17th June. From that date on to the 31st July we have different things to do like examinations, oral examinations and paper work. Our holidays are only in August. Sometimes in July we can get 2 or 3 days, but that �s it.
On 1st September we start with more examinations and paper work and classes usually begin around 15th September.

Best wishes
Manuela

14 Jun 2009     

Animagus
Portugal

Here in Portugal, depends on the conditions you teach... The next June 19th I will have my Summer holidays and I will be unemployed, too. I f I don �t get a Summer job, my holidays will be from June 19th to someday of September.

Well, I guess I �m not happy about having my Summer holidays, but I will find a way to survive.

Unhappy

14 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >