Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What are your favorite English TV programs?    

What are your favorite English TV programs?

Tanagotchi
France

I personally love
* "Friends",
* "Coupling",
* "How I met your mother"
* "CSI Las Vegas"
* "Las Vegas"
... and hundreds of other English-speaking series... But most of the ones we �ve all mentioned are actually American. Then I would say for the British series "Coupling" and "Little Britain".
Have a nice weekend ��`��.�.�.�.����`

19 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

oooooooooh I forgot Criminal minds... love it love it love it... and the cliffhanger ending of the last season was really shocking.... now I must wait until the next series!!!!!

Dexter, Burn notice are great for laughs also someone mentioned The Wire.... That was an AWESOME series. On the same type of genre The Shield also has been a good watch.

19 Jun 2009     

danielr.
Mexico

I LOVED THIS TEACHER �S SHOW

19 Jun 2009     

cachondeo
Spain

Have you ever heard of The Inbetweeners? It �s a recent sitcom on Channel 4 and it �s hilarious. It �s about some uncool suburban teenagers. In fact, if you teach teenagers, I think it would be great to show them some clips from it, you can probably find them on YouTube.

And don´t forget the wonderful Gossip Girl (although that´s American, not British!)

19 Jun 2009     

alex1968
Greece

I grew up watching Little House on the Praire, Bonanza, Fawlty Towers, Monty Python then Dallas, Allo allo, Married with Children, The Golden Girls, Charlie �s Angels, The Saint (I was soooo in love with Roger Moore!!!) Who �s Boss...and I was a BIG fan of The Cosby Show.

I don �t watch much TV nowadays, but have taken a liking to Grey �s Anatomy, House, CSI Las Vegas (I used to watch this series on DVD but began to see dead people etc in my sleep! so I decided to stop watching it for a while!LOLFriends is a great sitcom to use in class & always gets me laughing.

19 Jun 2009     

Hannale
Greece

You are right alesx1968.Students love to watch friends and it is always good for discussion later

19 Jun 2009     

meuge
Argentina

I agree with many of you...

Friends, Gilmore Girls, The office, Seinfeld, I also watch or watched the whole CSI series, Without a trace, Cold case...  I am remembering one ... Jack and Jill, yes and Dharma and Greg!! And I love Dr House!!!!!

19 Jun 2009     

douglas
United States

Currently we watch House every Tuesday night (and Monk right afterwards).

19 Jun 2009     

Zora
Canada

Let �s see...

I love British humour...so...

Blackadder, Allo Allo, Simply Fabulous, Little Britain, Keeping up Appearances are among my favourites.

Canadian shows I love and loved are:

The Littlest Hobo
SCTV
Degrassi High
Nikita
The Red Green Show
Little Mosque on the Prairie

American shows:

Frasier
The Big Bang Theory
Will and Grace
3rd Rock From the Sun
CSI
Criminal Minds
Little House on the Prairie
Touched by An Angel

19 Jun 2009     

serennablack
Portugal

I �m currently addicted to Lost,  Dr. house and True blood. I love oldies like: friends, allo allo, felicity, Alias, the pretender, Joan �s mission and such... They are so many..I can�t possibly remember them all.

Have a nice day.

19 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >