Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Copyright worksheets    

Copyright worksheets

zailda
Brazil

This is not a place to upload material. The verb "share" here has a lot of meanings, as we could learn yesterday... Olindalima & Alien boy are respected members of our community, they share a lot here and they don �t expect any points for it.

The both members � everyday contributions are priceless and I can say without fearing to be wrong that this site wouldn �t be as wonderful as it is without them.

We are here to contribute in many ways and helping members with technical questions is a great contribution. Alien boy is our "clever boy" and I have seen many times people asking him for help in the forum board.

Olindalima is a wise person and her advices are precious for me, I always read  and try to follow them.

Concerning to copied wss, I have to say that MOST of the members here upload original material. I write every explanation and examples in my wss. Most of us use free clipart taken from the net, and they are available for everyone.

If 100% of the members acted this way, we wouldn´t have any reason for a reporting page.

Have a nice week!

Zailda Coirano

29 Jun 2009     

Princess.Fiona
Argentina

This is SOOO sad! buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :PLol
I know Allien boy is always ready to answer in the forum! HE is SOSOSO Clever! And he is always ready with his razor blade tongue to answer to everyone with impolite sarcastic and agressive suggestions! 
Sorry Zailda but I don �t need you to explain what "share" means!
I �m glad you feel so attatched to these members!

have a wonderful! lovely incredible week!!!..:P KOU KOU!!!!Approve

29 Jun 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I �m good at explanations... but it seems you �re not that good at manners.

Have a week the way you deserve... whatever...

Zailda Coirano

29 Jun 2009     

Princess.Fiona
Argentina

Thank you!!! SAme to you!!!!!!... Kou kou!! :PApprove

29 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

sam, sam, sam, sam, sam.... I take it you don �t read English very well. Even numbers are too much for you?

A couple of pennies spent for you:

�Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. �

�Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance. �

�The fewer the facts, the stronger the opinion �

I �m sure you already have a couple, but just in case... I �m sure there are a few to spare!

29 Jun 2009     

Princess.Fiona
Argentina

ohh ohh ohh !!! Alien.. I think I �m falling in love with you!.. Kou KOu! you are babbling.. can �t understand u!
but thanks for being so nice! such a clever boy!..
;)Wink

29 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Latins are tenderly enthusiastic. In Brazil they throw flowers at you. In Argentina they throw themselves.

I think I�d throw this one back!!

29 Jun 2009     

Princess.Fiona
Argentina

uhh ohhh ahh????

Seems to me or you should visit a phychologist? you seem to NEED all the time to put people down so as to feel greater! .. I guess you really have a low self esteem problem so making people sound, feel and look stupid makes you feel better person!!

I feel soooo upset now!!.. buahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa
buaaahahhahahah

KOU KOU Approve

29 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

LOL Ouch

What you lack in logic & facts you make up for with �in your face� abrasiveness!

I bet you�d be fun to share a night on the town with - I just don�t think my medical insurance would cover it Cry

29 Jun 2009     

Princess.Fiona
Argentina

Translation please sweety!... tic toc tic toc

I �m too sleepy to decipher your blablabla.... or maybe too ignorant!

Oh ... my medical insurance won �t cover anything either!

Let �s meet down town and see!!?

Kou kou!!! 
.. Broken Heart

29 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >