Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Copyright worksheets    

Copyright worksheets

Princess.Fiona
Argentina

AAAWWW ..
now apart from ignorant you treat people as ANimals!?!?!
:O) Shocked
OH my oh my.....What �s wrong with you!? you have a problem! please just work a little bit on your self esteem so you don �t have to treat people this way!.
LOL
Things didn �t get lost in translation, I just posted something just for the sake of is....(but you got lost in politeness!).. this didn �t make sense since you strated posting and as you are an old member and seem to fix some problems to some memebers in the past now you are like a clan so everyone jumps to defend your impolite remarks! Clap

Goodbye! Goodbye! Shame our love didn �t work! LOL (just to puzzle you with disconnected, meaningless things!)

29 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Animals are way better than people - at least with a pet dog you know they �re devoted & it doesn �t really matter what you say or do!

and don �t be fooled - I receive (a few) personal messages telling me to be a little less aggressive.

like the picture - brings back memories of my IT studies back in the Stone Age!

Are you sure you don �t need some assistance with your hugely bloated materials that you can �t upload?

29 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4