Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > sad :(    

sad :(

Zarade
United States

Don �t forget NATURAL REMEDIES ! �In the old days, they did not have all of the modern medicines we have today....During the plague, in the Middle Ages, �people used garlic...read about it here
http://www.garlic-cloves.com/swine-flu-prevention-cures.html

it was actually on Cablevision that some people make a tea of Hyssop as a remedy. �

http://www.realpagessites.com/totalnutritional/hyssop.html

It is one of the bitter herbs mentioned in the Old Testament, employed to purify the temples. Romans used hyssop to protect themselves against the plague, and to disinfect the houses of the sick.

As with all things, moderation is always the best way.

2 Jul 2009     

Halildurak
Turkey

hi my dear argentinian friends and friends from other countries
im so sorry to hear that you feel worried about the flu .... there are reasons to be worried all over the globe my country is no exception... but we need to keep our   hopes high and handle the situation with care but without panic...all my best wishes with you...i hope we will soon get over this
xxx hugs halil

2 Jul 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I am so sorry to hear about what is happening in your country and in a lot of countries around the world... I know I would be fearful if I had small children too. I think a lot of the replies so far have given really good advice regarding washing of your hands and so forth...I really cannot imagine what it would be like where it is so threatening that the schools are closing. For now Sweden has not had many cases but I know that they are predicting more come autumn. You have many friends here who are thinking about you and all of our other eslprintables friends around the world! Hug

2 Jul 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Like it was stated earlier wash your hands and follow instructions on prevention.  Here is a map of how many confirmed cases we have in Canada.  It is summer now but they are anticipating a larger outbreak in the winter season.  We have been told that a vaccine will be available in the fall.
The best thing to do is not to panic and take the necessary measures as advised by our health departments.
Map of Canada

2 Jul 2009     

miss_yanis
Argentina

wowww!! Thanks a lot folks! I don �t feel alone anymore! I can see this happens everywhere!

Let �s cheer up and lock ourselves up until this goes away! LOL

Thanks a lot for your kind words and advice!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

Miss Yanis

3 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3