Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!! URGENT TRANSLATION NEEDED!!!!!!!!!    

HEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!! URGENT TRANSLATION NEEDED!!!!!!!!!

Mar0919
Mexico

Dear colleagues. I �d like to thank ALL OF  YOU for your time spent sending your suggestions. I �m very sad, since the least I wanted was to cause a confrontation between anyone. I truly appreciate ALL contributions to this topic, since they give me input on a little bit about each of the different cultures and countries. It is interesting to see how words can have different meaning and  usage depending on what part of the world we are in. Just wanted to say: THANK YOU TO ALL.....

Best,

Mar

9 Oct 2009     

Portugal

No need to be sad, Mar; we all tried to help you out in our own ways and that is the most relevant; the rest is to be fixed in proper and more appropriate time; let �s keep sadness to really sad moments, shall we? They appear when we are not expecting and those are times we should keep all our energies for, believe me.

Take care,

Idalina Jorge

9 Oct 2009     

Mar0919
Mexico

Dear Idalina... since I joined this site a few months back, I have a sense of having true friends, even though we don �t know each other personally, but I KNOW that when I need help on anything I can come into the Forum and ask for help, and SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE are willing to help me!!! that is just so awesome!!! and I really appreciate everyone offering their help in his/her own way, and I KNOW they do it from the bottom of their heart, that �s why I appreciate it even more!!!

THANKS TO ALL!!!
CHEERS,

MAR

9 Oct 2009     

alien boy
Japan

If you want to read more related to this thread, please refer to

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=12643

Cheers,
AB

9 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4