Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > strange invitation...    

strange invitation...

miss_yanis
Argentina

strange invitation...

HI everybody!!

Has any of you heard of islcollective.com ?? Today I received a pm inviting me to share my ws in this site, claiming to be similar to esl printables---

PLease don �t get me wrong, I just don �t know what to think, or who to trust...

If you have received the same pm, or already share your work in this site too, I �d like to hear from your experience.

Thanks a lot!!

huge hugs!!

Miss Yanis

(Saying hi from a terrible wet and stormy Argentina... raining cats and dogs here for the last 3 days...)

1 Nov 2009      

a isabel
Portugal

Never heard about that site.
hugs!

1 Nov 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Well, I just had a look.  There are several of our members there.  You will recognize their work, their avatars or their profile names.

Here are some worksheets.

http://islcollective.com/worksheets/all_news

1 Nov 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Yes, I think Pinky is right, I had a look, too, and some of our members seem to be there; also, it seems to me, the site is quite recent, the first registrations are from September.
There is also a Olinda there, but it is not me. Smile

1 Nov 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

I think it �s Kisdobos´s website... He shares all his worksheets at islcollective...
The owner´s of worksheet can share their work wherever they want to...
Yes, we cannot copy / upload somebody else´s worksheet to net... but THIS is not the case...

Everything allright with islcollective...

2 Nov 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I had never heard of the site before and I �ve never received a pm with an invitation to share my work in other sites. I �m very pleased with "our" site and so far I �m not interested in sharing my printables anywhere else. I see no wrong in having your work in different sites, though. It �s a free world!

Have a good night.
mena:))

2 Nov 2009     

PsychoUvita
Peru

i agree with mena22

2 Nov 2009     

anamb7
Argentina

I �ve just received the same invitation from Kisdobos and I don �t know what to believe, but I agree with Mena, ESL is a must, so why should I try other sites?

2 Nov 2009     

miss.cecilia
Argentina

I have received the invitation too. Just a copy and paste message.

" I recently found your work on ESLPrintables and I became a big fan of it, your worksheets are really amazing! I am currently inviting a small number of talented authors to our new ESL website, islcollective.com, a new file sharing website for ESL teachers. I would like to cordially invite You, as well. "
He is searching members by country. He is trying to arouse your interest!

2 Nov 2009     

Vivi Quir
Argentina

yeap. i got the same invitation Wow he is a big fan of a lot of people her!!! hahhaha

2 Nov 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi
It seems that today it �s Argentina �s turn. I also received the same invitation.

2 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >