Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > owners of this site are son of bitches    

owners of this site are son of bitches

gokceng
Turkey

owners of this site are son of bitches

i know you have a lot of members but except one of them , they are all idiots. That point system is totally bullshit. Design is fucked up. Get a designer man. Contents are useful but I hate your system. What r u doing except forcing people to be a member? But it is not enough, i will upload something, somebody download it then i can download something. Go fuck yourself motherfucker!!!

24 May 2010      

sulekra
Australia

Thanks for the rant, but remember that no one is forcing you to stay.

I for one like that the community is based on sharing and not just leeching;) If you gave it a chance you �d see it �s worth it - or you could bitch and moan, it �s up to you...

24 May 2010     

Babs1966
France

You won �t go far in life with such a bad attitude ... you �re far away from the meaning of sharing.... Once you start to give, you recieve far more and I don �t mean by getting WS or PPT or anything else like that ... but I mean friendship !

I don �t salut you as you are too rude !!!

24 May 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

I don �t think that kind of language is appropriate here... or anywhere else. And if you are a teacher you should never speak like that, cause you are supposed to serve as an example...
But... if you don �t like it here, go away, ther are lots of free sites where you can download stuff for free (very good things). So... go away.

24 May 2010     

victoryturk1
Turkey

There is a Turkish proverb about this(Kedi uzanamadığı ciğere pis dermiş) In English it means. If a person can �t achieve or reach something,he/she says that it is dirty. I think my dear friend wanted to download some free worksheets but when he understood that he can �t download anything unless he contributes,he became mad. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SOMETHING,YOU MUST DESERVE IT.

24 May 2010     

Aga1985
Poland

hmm I must admit that the language you use to communicate with others is very sophisticated. You are also incredibly brave to include your signature. Your students must be glad to have such a wonderful teacher.  I guess no other comment is needed. Have a nice day.

24 May 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

Great example of attitude, humour and language! �And, by the way, son is and sons are. Who forces you to �be a member?

Do you need points to �download some WS?�

�Then you`d better ask kindly and stop disgracing your country!

24 May 2010     

veljaca82
Australia

Weeelllll....

First of all, I �m glad you and people like you are not members of this site. Hope u will never be...

Second... This page does not make people become members. It prompts their creativity. It enables the teachers to help one another. I could go on and on, but I think it would be useless... You wouldn �t understand...

What are you doing on this page, anyway?I can hardly believe you are a teacher. There are lots of other ways to get rid of your frustrations... visiting a shrink, for example or... Censored

24 May 2010     

epit
Turkey

So sorry ,you cannot be a teacher  .Your post must be abolished  please I don �t want to see these rude very rude words under my flag .

24 May 2010     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

To Aga: Thanks for expressing my point of view. And for helping me control my temper by your witty comment�Thumbs Up

24 May 2010     

Silvia33
Argentina

Well said Aga1985!!!

Gokceng, or whoever is hiding behind that name, as some other members said, nobody is forcing you to be a member of this site. So why do you even take the time to write such a BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL post. Just leave. Period.

24 May 2010     

1    2    3    Next >