Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Want to share my joy with you........... yaaaaaaaa....... hooooooooooooooooo......    

Want to share my joy with you........... yaaaaaaaa....... hooooooooooooooooo......

vikral
India

Want to share my joy with you........... yaaaaaaaa....... hooooooooooooooooo......

Hi everybody

Don �t think I have gone mad.

I feel soooooooooo proud and sooooooooooooo happy in sharing this with you. The result of my two daughters was declared today. My younger daughter who studies in fifth class stood first in her class scoring 98.5%. My other daughter is doing B. Sc. (Honors) Social Sciences and till 3rd Semester, she has scored 78% marks which are again the highest in the University. 
I am so lucky.

I also feel soooooooooooo proud to be a part of you. How wonderful you are? My heartfelt thanks to Victor for giving us this platform where we can share our joys, sorrows & knowledge. Where else can we get so much? Such nice people. The company of so many vastly talented and experienced teachers from all over the world. So many teaching resources which have made our lives easier. Victor, thanks for all.

Lots & lots of hugs.
Vikral

22 Mar 2012      

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Congratulations to you and your successful daughters.Smile

22 Mar 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

What a ridiculous post.

22 Mar 2012     

vikral
India

Hi cunliffe

If you please enlighten me what is ridiculous about this post, I shall be extremely thankful.

Regards
Vikral

22 Mar 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Wonderful news. Congratulations!

22 Mar 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It just seemed like crowing about your good fortune, but I guess if you want to, why not?

22 Mar 2012     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Congratulations, Vikral.

Les

22 Mar 2012     

nmlkr
Morocco

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It �s really worth being so happy and proud!

22 Mar 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Congratulations,
your daughters are great.Thumbs Up

22 Mar 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Congratulations! You can be proud of your daughters just as they must be proud of their mum!Smile

22 Mar 2012     

olaola
Italy

wow! happy mother of talented children!Clap CONGRATS!!!!!!

22 Mar 2012     

1    2    3    4    Next >