Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Asking for donations    

Asking for donations

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I�ve already done it!!!! Smile By credit card.

I�m soooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Lisa, huge hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Feb 2009     

Nelssa
Ukraine

I would also like to contribute, but I would like to know if there is another way besides using credit cards...

3 Feb 2009     

Rosario Pacheco
Portugal

Me too! I would also like to contribute, but I would like to know if there is another way besides using credit cards... can we transfer directly from our account to your account?

Lv

3 Feb 2009     

arkel
Ireland

I�ve also donated and it was a pleasure:)

3 Feb 2009     

Aral
Portugal

I am new here, but you can count on me too!

3 Feb 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Hi Victor and Esl community!

I also would like to make a donnation to this wonderful site, however I would prefer to  transfer the  money to a bank account, is it possible?

Morganalin

3 Feb 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Hi Victor and ESL Friends,

Now this is what I really call a "Group Hug"!!

In good times and bad,  is where you�ll always find your true Friends.

You can count with My Donation too but, as some has asked; Could it be done through a bank account?  Here in Mexico we have Santander bank.  I don�t know if  it could be an option.

A big Hug to everyone !!

3 Feb 2009     

douglas
United States

The initial message I got when I logged on had bank account information for Victor�s bank account in Spain, I think that is what many of you are looking for.

Paypal is another option.

How much to donate is your own decision..  I can imagine some of us earn over $100,000 a year and others $5,000.  $1 from someone making $5,000, or $100 from someone making $100,00--it all helps. 

Like Ladybird said (paraphrased), if we had to pay for what we get on this site for free, we would be paying "beaucoup bucks".

Victor, we wil get our new server, and a good one at that--thanks for all you do.

My donation is coming tomorrow.
Douglas

3 Feb 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I�ve made my donation and feel pretty good about it!! This is a wonderful site and the new server will make our lives much easier.

THANK U VICTOR FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND ENTHUSIASM!

GOOD NIGHT!

mena

3 Feb 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

This is one time and place where I definitely will contribute via credit card. Its absolutely woth it.

3 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >