Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Asking for donations    

Asking for donations

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

You are totally RIGHT, my dear Silke.
Victor spends so much time on running this website and nobody�s paid a single cent for it, so why should he pay on his own for a bigger server? I think it�s fair to contribute.
I�ve already sent my contributions and I�M SO HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS VICTOR FOR WHAT YOU DO FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

3 Feb 2009     

victor
Spain

Hello again!

Thank you all! It has been really a fast and generous response!
I will go to my bank office and ask for the IBAN ans SWIFT  codes, for those who prefer a bank transfer.

Dawei20, your information is completely wrong. I�ve never heard of that hosting company, and our web server really costs muuuch mooore than 23.68$ a month.
Furthermore, this website doesn�t receive 5000 daily hits. There are over 100000, but it doesn�t mean more money. It means more costs.

I suppose that a good administrator could manage to get lots of money through advertising, but I�m too busy for that. I have to answer lots of emails, check reported worksheets... But most of the time I�m making optimizations to keep the site running with the increasing number of visitors and contributions.

Dawei20, this is not a simple website: we have to pay a powerful server (every month), backups, bandwith excess, technical interventions and lots of software licenses. And we have to save for the future: the number of users and contributions is growing every day,
so the hosting of the website will be more and more expensive.
Anyway, if donations are more than enough, i promise to spend all them in this website: additional capacity, more security, etc.

Thank you all for this strong support! You make me trust in the future of this website!

A big hug to you all,

Victor

3 Feb 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

I will also send my contributions tomorrow .Thank you Victor!! 

5 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5