Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Personal grief    

Personal grief

plemos
Portugal

My deepest symphaties, dear Eve.
May he rest in peace, and may you find confort amongst your beloved ones.

8 Apr 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yes, it is flori. My niece lost her son to cancer when he was just three years old. How she got through this, I do not know. But she did, as you will, Eve. Six years on, she remembers, and she celebrates his life. And she goes on because she has to and ... she wants to. Be kind to yourself, dear Eve. 

8 Apr 2014     

a.antonides
Spain

Oh dear Eve, what a tragic news. You were still so hopeful when you shared Tom �s story with us. 
I wish you and your family all the strenght to carry this loss.  
Love, Anke

8 Apr 2014     

Effedi
United States

You are in my prayers. I send you a hug......I have no words.

8 Apr 2014     

kons
Morocco

Oh dear! My prayers are with you dear friend. May God bless him and help you be strong to carry on.
Kons

8 Apr 2014     

falafel
Tunisia

Dear Eve, I am so sorry to hear that. May God bless his soul. I know that it is a hard thing to lose a member of the family So, I pray for you. May God help you and give you strength to carry on .

8 Apr 2014     

fatta
Tunisia

Really sorry Eve; may God bless him and help you be patient and strong enough to carry on.

8 Apr 2014     

mada_1
Spain

It �s so sad. May he rest in peace and may God give you strength to carry on with your life.

8 Apr 2014     

habibb
Tunisia

My deepest condolescences. I �m so sorry to hear that. I know exactly what you feel. I have lost a son  too. 

8 Apr 2014     

moemendhia
Tunisia

So sorry dear Eve , may god give you patience and strength to bear your lost , no one can feel what you �re going through but be sure we all share your pain !May god bless his soul .

8 Apr 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >