Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Personal grief    

Personal grief

izulia
China

How absolutely terrible! May he rest in peace. My heart is with you and your family...

9 Apr 2014     

pupa
Serbia

I am so sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

9 Apr 2014     

hardcase
France

my deepest thought and sympathy for you and your family. May God bless you all and give you hope and courage. Try to find comfort in the memories you have had with him and of thinking of the lovely time you had together.
Hugs and comfort ; kirsten

9 Apr 2014     

traute
Spain

May your son rest in peace. I �m very sorry about your loss. Just want to send you a hug and wish you the strenght to carry on.
All our love Heart
Brigitte and Mar

9 Apr 2014     

tachitorres
Albania

I �m really sorry! May your son rest in peace. Hugs

9 Apr 2014     

maryse pey�
France

As a mother I understand your pain. Please, keep him alive in your heart and keep on speaking of him. That way he will stay alive. Wherever he is now, he keeps on loving you and now he is protecting you as your new guardian angel. He was a gift from LIfe, he IS a gift from Infinite Love now. Hugs dear. Maryse.

9 Apr 2014     

CoLMC
France

Dear Eve, I �m so sorry for you and yours. May the comfort of your family, friends and the sweetest memories of your beloved son help you during this unfair difficult time. All my loving. Take care. Corinne

9 Apr 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

So sorry, dear Eve; my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

9 Apr 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6