Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Personal grief    

Personal grief

spyworld
Portugal

I �m so sorry, dear Eve! May Tom rest in peace and may God give you the strenght to carry on. You are in our hearts and prayers.

8 Apr 2014     

Mabdel
Morocco

Really sorry for your loss! May he rest in peace!

8 Apr 2014     

morenopalomares
Spain

My dear Eve,

I am speechless. May my tears soothe yours. Feel the warmth and love of all of us. My heart goes to you and your family. God bless your adorable son, Tom. 

8 Apr 2014     

mariec
Spain

I�m so sorry to hear of Tom�s death. May he rest in peace. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

8 Apr 2014     

manonski (f)
Canada

I am sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathies.

8 Apr 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Thinking of you and your loved ones at this sad time Eve. 

8 Apr 2014     

JECMPJ
Colombia

Hello Eve...

I am so sorry for the lost of your son, maybe I think at this moment you are very sad, but I have felt that in any moment in my life, and something to helped me was to learn in the Bible about the hope of the resurrection, maybe you thing that it is not possible but it is!!!

Jesus said that �all those in the memorial tombs will hear his [Jesus�] voice and come out.� (John 5:28, 29) Similarly, Revelation 20:13 says: �The sea gave up those dead in it, and death and Hades gave up those dead in them.� �Hades� refers to the common grave of mankind. This collective grave will be emptied. All those billions who rest there will live again. The apostle Paul said: �There is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.� (Acts 24:15) What does that mean? 

When he was in Jerusalem, Jesus used to visit Lazarus and his sisters, Mary and Martha, who lived in the nearby town of Bethany. They became close friends. The Bible says: �Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus.� (John 11:5) As we learned in the preceding chapter, though, Lazarus died.

5 How did Jesus feel about losing his friend? The account tells us that Jesus joined Lazarus� relatives and friends as they grieved over this loss. Seeing them, Jesus was deeply moved. He �groaned in the spirit and became troubled.� Then, the account says, �Jesus gave way to tears.� (John 11:33, 35) Did Jesus� grief mean that he had no hope? Not at all. In fact, Jesus knew that something wonderful was about to happen. (John 11:3, 4) Still, he felt the pain and sorrow that death brings.

6 In a way, Jesus� grief is encouraging to us. It teaches  us that Jesus and his Father, Jehovah, hate death. But God is able to fight and overcome that enemy! believe in that!!!

If you want more informacion about this I add a link

This is a beautiful link that brings hope to much people around the world and If you want you can receive the visit of two people who can explain you more about the bible, It �s my invitation for you.. God blesses you.

8 Apr 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Dear Eve,
I �m really sorry to know it. All mothers of the world share your grief. Let his soul to be qiuet in the Heavens. I �ll visit a church and pray for his soul today.

8 Apr 2014     

Hazza
Australia

My thoughts are with you! I am so sorry for your loss. Words cannot express a loss so deep.

8 Apr 2014     

ellakass
Israel

Stampin Up: Pocket Silhouettes.

8 Apr 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >