Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Vera Giboyeaux Sierra    

Vera Giboyeaux Sierra

manonski (f)
Canada

Dear Ed, I am deeply sorry for you. I can �t imagine how tough it is to lose a spouse.  My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

I will pray for Vera and know that her name will travel in my part of Canada. 

Take care! xx

15 Apr 2014     

MarionG
Netherlands

so sorry for your loss, both Vera and you are in my thoughts here in Jerusalem........

15 Apr 2014     

EstherLee76
Peru

Her name has been said here in Peru.

"What we have once enjoyed, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes part of us." -Helen Keller

15 Apr 2014     

PhilipR
Thailand

Really sorry for your loss, Ed.

For you and anyone out there I can only recommend that you pursue your dreams and don �t put off travelling the world until retirement. You �re never too old to learn or too young to travel.

15 Apr 2014     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

So sorry for you Ed! Though it �s so hard to overcome such painful moments in our lives, one should be strong and courageous. After all, no one was born to live eternally . Yet, our beloved ones who passed away are always there in our hearts and memories.
 Few days ago Eve lost her son, and I thought how miserable she was. Then, I soon remembered that I might be more miserable than her; at least she spent happy times with him all the years he was alive! what about me ? My children died before they were born!!Yes, I have been struggling all the past ten years to have at least one kid but in vain. I know some would be surprised because my pseudonym OUMSALSABIL suggests that I �m the mum of a girl called Salsabil.
 Sorry Ed, Maybe I shouldn �t have told my story but I just want Eve and you to know that we all here share your feelings because we are humans . Just like you two; if we have not yet faced what you �re facing, we surely will  do one day!

15 Apr 2014     

teresapr
Portugal

So sorry to hear about your loss, dear Ed. Your wife will be in my prayers. As for you and your family cherish in your heart the moments you lived together, she will always be with you although not physically.

15 Apr 2014     

fedi
Tunisia

Vera Giboyeaux Sierra,
Vera Giboyeaux Sierra, 
Vera Giboyeaux Sierra, 
Vera Giboyeaux Sierra
Vera Giboyeaux Sierra,
Vera Giboyeaux Sierra,
Vera Giboyeaux Sierra,
Vera Giboyeaux Sierra,
My deepest sympathy from Tunisia, Ed.
Her name is whispered here, too

15 Apr 2014     

yanogator
United States

So sorry to hear this, Ed. I hope your family here at ESLP can be a comfort to you.

Bruce

15 Apr 2014     

morenopalomares
Spain

Dear Ed, 

thinking about you and your loving and loved wife, I �ll walk and pray gazing at the Mediterranean sea along the cliff path here in Alicante, Calpe. Vera belongs to this community and you are proof of this fact. 

My heart goes to you and your family. Keep helping us because we need you and count on us, too.

All my love,

Mar�a

15 Apr 2014     

sarasantos
Portugal

My sincere condolences!

May God give you strenght to cope with this difficult time.

Your beloved wife, VERA, is on my prayers.

Rest in peace, Vera Giboyeaux Sierra!

Sara

15 Apr 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >