Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Vera Giboyeaux Sierra    

Vera Giboyeaux Sierra

kissnetothedit
Hungary

Dear Ed,
I �m so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy during this hard time. May memories and your loved ones give strenght. 

15 Apr 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear wife Vera, Ed. Think about the good times. I will whisper her name this evening. Lynne

15 Apr 2014     

elisabetegomes
Portugal

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Be sure her name will be whispered in here. Elisabete

15 Apr 2014     

David Lisgo
Japan

Even though it is inevitable that husband and wife will be parted in such a manner one fears the thought, but now it �s here and the only thing one can do is pray and cry for help as you have done. I �m really lost for words here but I promise my prayers for your wife and for all she has left behind.

15 Apr 2014     

Doot
Canada

So sorry for your loss, Ed.  Praying for you during this difficult time....

15 Apr 2014     

primpi
United Kingdom

dear friend i will whisper veras name in my  prayers every night may the lord give you and your family the strengh to carry on   i send you all my warmest thoughts from Italy .Be strong my friend 

15 Apr 2014     

Tere-arg
Argentina

I am so sorry. My prayers go to Vera Giboyeaux Sierra  and to you.

15 Apr 2014     

Enid Stella
South Africa

Dear Ed - my thoughts and prayers are with you. I will certainly remember you and your family in my prayers. Please remember that you were blessed to have her with you as long as you did and also remember that she has not really left you as she will continue to live on in your heart. God bless you.
Loving thoughts from South Africa.

15 Apr 2014     

Makigi
Croatia

R.I.P. Vera Giboyeaux Sierra...

from Croatia 

15 Apr 2014     

dovinya
Saudi Arabia

Sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family

15 Apr 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >