Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Vera Giboyeaux Sierra    

Vera Giboyeaux Sierra

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hold on, dear Ed.

15 Apr 2014     

Mariethe House
France

Dear Ed. Can �t say anything else. So sad. Thinking of you. I shall whisper her name and yours in my beloved mountains so that you can travel together. Lots and lots of love to you. Marieth�

15 Apr 2014     

titine69
France

I �m so sorry to hear about your loss.I will pray for Vera.Titine

15 Apr 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

I am so sorry for your loss , my deepest sympathy to you and your loved ones , Let me whisper her name Vera here in sunny Normandy , France, Sylvie

15 Apr 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Ed,

I am really sorry for your loss. May Vera Giboyeaux Sierra rest in peace in the arms of an Angel. I shall pray for you and you beloved ones. (From Portugal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

take care Ed.

15 Apr 2014     

karagozian
France

Dear Ed, 
I feel awfully sorry and can �t find the right words in this kind of situation. Isn �t this the thing that we dread most, to lose a beloved one. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. And please keep going. A big hug from Toulouse in the south west of France. We won �t forget her beautiful name VERA !

15 Apr 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

My condolences dear Ed. I�m terribly sorry for your loss. May God bless Vera and strengthen you.

15 Apr 2014     

falafel
Tunisia

I am really sorry to hear that. May God bless her soul and helps and gives you enough strength to carry on.

15 Apr 2014     

Mallerenga
Spain

Dear Ed,
I �m so sad and sorry to hear that. Somehow Vera is going to travel around the world in our prayers and thoughts. Be strong dear friend our souls are with you today, too.

15 Apr 2014     

florimago
Spain

Dear Ed, no word in this world can make your sorrow go away just the comfort and support of those who love and care you. Your ESL friends will be there . Don�t forget that !!!

15 Apr 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >