Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Not happy with this site    

Not happy with this site

Mariethe House
France

You are forgiven! You Just hvae to start and you �ll soon be able to download loads of ws you need!
 Browse through some of the ws and you will soon understand what is expected and you �ll see , it �s not that complicated and it will be good practice if you are a trainee teacher!

All the best!

27 Jul 2009     

LukeJ
United Kingdom

that is my point. ..
of course I �m going to be more giving rather than taking.
I �m a new teacher.
BUT When I am more experienced and know what works, I will be able to share ideas that I have tried out and contribute....but i then probably won �t really need too many ideas, no?
ANY way. nevermind.
I �m new to this world....i have a lot to learn.

27 Jul 2009     

marmachado
Portugal

Come on Luke J!Wink
It �s easy to be a member and you �ll enjoy it!
Welcome Thumbs Up
Best wishes

27 Jul 2009     

AHHA
Belarus

Yes, you have to learn a lot, and you can srat right now by visiting blogs of some our experienced members. I �ll send you a private message with addresses.

27 Jul 2009     

syecha
Indonesia

Hi LUKE

It was funny huh....... be the world peace and harmony, every single day and our spare time we get inspirations on this WEB, people have their own ways to get ideas. God give you more to your brain to keep it wisely, one day you can feel while your brain less.Just like A TREE WITHOUT FRUIT is USELESS.

Be wise man, do not bother us..........Approve

27 Jul 2009     

LukeJ
United Kingdom

thanks.
i might check them out sometime.

27 Jul 2009     

LukeJ
United Kingdom

sycha.....fuck off!

27 Jul 2009     

millmo
France

Oh dear...
I had similar problems trying to sign in etc, but continued and now reap the benefits. It seems hard to "create" worksheets, but once you start it becomes easier. You can still view worksheets to see what other people are up to, you just can �t print them if you have no points. I love this site, people have such good ideas.

What age group are you teaching? There are loads of books out there with lesson plans, worksheets etc..

27 Jul 2009     

silpont
Argentina

HI LUKE, HOW R U?. LET ME TELL WHAT, U KNOW THIS SITE IS NOT 4 COPYING THINGS FROM OTHERS AND NOT USING UR BRAIN AT ALL. U HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE AS WELL AS EVEBODY HAS TO. IT IS A MATTER OF HELPING AND BEING HELPED.. THAT �S ALL ABOUT!. BECAUSE... IF U THOUGHT BEING A TEACHER WAS ABOUT TO COPYING THINGS FROM OTHERS, OIR SB ELSE �S WORK U GOT IT WRONG U KNOW. TIME WILL TELL U WITH EXPERIENCE THAT U HAVE TO WORK HARD IF U WANT TO TEACH PEOPLE. IT IS A MATTER OF CONCIOUS, THAT �S IT. DONT GET ANGRY WITH MY SAYING SO. MAY BE U CAN DEVOTE LITTLE TIME READING THE INSTRUCTIONS AND ANY TIME U FEEL LIKE, U �LL STAR LOVING THIS SITE. I HOPE U CAN UNDERSTAND.

REGARDS.
SILVI

28 Jul 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hey Luke SkyWalker,

Have you ever heard this song before:
I Was Once Like You Are Now, And I Know That It �s Not Easy,
to Be Calm When You �ve Found Something Going On.
but Take Your Time, Think A Lot,why,
Think Of Everything You �ve Got.
for You Will Still Be Here Tomorrow, But Your Dreams May Not.

28 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >