Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Not happy with this site    

Not happy with this site

libertybelle
United States

You could have saved 55 minutes of your precious time, if you had  used 5 minutes to read the rules.
And don�t come with that BS that you didn�t know there were rules - since when does a website NOT have rules?
Duh!

I feel really bad for the students you one day have - because you certainly don´t set any good examples by your language or your attitude.

How dumb can you be when you generalize  by saying everyone is an experienced teacher with years of training - how do you know that? Where is that coming from?

There are millions of worksheets out there on the net. Hope you don �t waste too much time finding them.
L
ps - just reading all those nice replies you got from members here should make you feel ashamed.

28 Jul 2009     

LukeJ
United Kingdom

Thanks silke.

silpont, i understand. but dont tell me you �ve NEVER copied or �adapted � anyone else �s ideas at any point in any of your lessons?

anyway thanks for peoples replies.
i �ll come back when i have got something decent to contribute.,
or not.
that last person summed it up perfectly. ive got nothing to give.

28 Jul 2009     

maggy69
Portugal

Hi Luke! Have a look at your private Messenger!

Be patient!

28 Jul 2009     

maggy69
Portugal

Hi Luke! Have a look at your private Messenger!

Be patient!

28 Jul 2009     

tm053751
United Kingdom

I kind of agree with you-I have added my contributions but now have to wait until I can download stuff which is kind of defeating the object of my being on here in the first place-I needed to save time I think it would be more useful if new members were given a few freebies when they join-say 3 free downloads for shoving some toolbar on their computer-after that they should be expected to contribute.

28 Jul 2009     

syecha
Indonesia

You shouldn´t put that words on this or everywhere WEBs like that...... my words bother you huh......
Can you feel what people feel? Can you touch what people touch?

Good word.....command........as a teacher. Thank you for your nice word.

28 Jul 2009     

meuge
Argentina

I love that song goodnesses!!!Thumbs Up

28 Jul 2009     

lynn_28
Costa Rica

Hey Luke! Well I am new to site site as well and I really love it! All you have to do is being patient as other members told ya, once you get the hang of it you �ll like it ,it is full of great people that are kind and willing to help! 

28 Jul 2009     

silpont
Argentina

Hi Luke again. Yes of course I adapted material according to what I needed, but I mean, just relax and be patient.. what I wanted 2 say is that this site is not only for downloading wss, but also contributing. im very new at this site, and believe me at the very beginning it was hard, and i had to ask for mates � help, u see �, so dont feel disappointed, I know that if u take some tim,e u may be contributing as well as the rest of us! :) don �t worry about points, just a worksheet , an exercise, sthg prepared by yourself. come on! im trying 2 cheer u up! why dont u try again?:)
just let me know
regards.
silvi

28 Jul 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

we teach our sts to respect others, please let�s do the same, we are not used to read aggressive words on here.

you should be more polite, that`s the best way Luke, you�ll get much more things, generally speaking.

regards

Naby

28 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >