Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > offending and rude messages    

offending and rude messages

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi Lucia! You look great. Please keep your photo, it �s always so much nicer to see the person rather than an avatar!!! As usual, opinions differ... but most of us are with you. You look perfectly decent and sweet, don �t worry about these sick people, just report them to Victor and keep on smiling!
Love,
Aimee from very hot Israel, too!!!

29 Jul 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Dear Lucia,

I am just learning of the incident, and I want to be counted among your friends! Because you are young and beautiful, some people are going to be crass. Please ignore them!

Linlin, I have to disagree with you because, believe me, my jaguar looks better than I do! Smile

Carla

29 Jul 2009     

kaz76
United Kingdom

Dear Lucia

I agree with the messages of support that you have received from the others here - there is absolutely nothing wrong with your picture at all.  You did the right thing informing Victor and letting him deal with it.

Victor has said on a previous occasion to never, never publish private messages on the forum but I can understand why you are so angry about this rude message. 

29 Jul 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

You look great, fantastic and shouldn �t listen to crazy comments. They must have been written by someone who really doesn �t have a life!

29 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5