Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I īm not trying to be a hero but just trying to make a matter seen by you.    

I īm not trying to be a hero but just trying to make a matter seen by you.

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I īm not trying to be a hero but just trying to make a matter seen by you.

ok everyone can become as blind as not being able to see that I haven īt said anything bad neither to a member nor to the women overall. But there are 2 insulting words here addressed to me. "small brain"  if you can īt see it , please take your part in blinds � society. 

the member who wonders how I handle such situations in the class can be sure of this : I dont let my students call each others "small-brain" so there is nothing to handle.

sorry for occupying the main page for this so-called personal matter of mine.it was the end.

24 Sep 2009      

zambia09
Czech Republic

Will this ever stop?
If you werenīt rude yesterday fighting for Khaled (who was cheating) no one would ever talk to you like this. I think we all are tired of you putting this all over the forum.
Just calm down, improve your behaviour towards women and everything will be all right.
Weīre supposed to be educating children and give them a good example. So please, letīs behave this way and put all these silly arguments aside.No need to go round it for next few days.

Have a nice day.

24 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

NOT AGAIN!!

If you say you were not agressive, then what does this mean?

I īm fed up with seeing you vomit your grudge at people.

Agressive woman

Ridiculous

Please mr. gdldn stop it!!

24 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

had I become rude to any women? No. please check the old posts. I never fighted for Khaled. I was just disturbed because someone called him shame on you in public. I am not as inmature as to defend a cheating. But I argue that nobody can call anyone something bad on this forum.

24 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

Julieta you are not involved in this matter, I guess. but you feel you are attached to it. please be kinder when you tell me what to stop or what to continue without any imperative or exclamation mark.

24 Sep 2009     

Zora
Canada

I think we should not pay any attention to these kinds of posts as they are made to provoke people and do not get a point across. It īs just more finger pointing!!

This was discussed last night, and quite honestly it should not have been brought up again.

24 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

I can see there is no point to talk to you as you will never admit you were wrong. I was involved in yesterdayīs  disscusion too and I dindīt like at all the way you were speaking. And if someone is cheating, he should be ashamed. But what Khaled did was starting attacking other people for telling him the truth. I would never ever say somebody what you did about "vomiting grudge" - it is so rude and nasty Iīm surprised you yourself donīt feel ashamed.
Iīm off to teach my lovely students as it is much more worthy than trying to explain something to someone who just doesnīt want to hear it.

24 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

ok then there are people here who cant bother when someone is called such a rude insulting thing.
then it īs over but from now on I understood that one can call other "small-brained"
if I call any of you such things , please remember these posts.

24 Sep 2009     

eng789
Israel

When someone insults one of my pupils,  I ask him if what was said about him is actually true.  If he answers no -  then I tell him to ignore it.  If you know it isn īt true then don īt react because when you react you let the other person win by encouraging to continue to bug you.
So mr. dgdln,   if you aren īt "small brained"  then let it go - because by continuing to fuss over it really makes me wonder.

24 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

ok eng789 you are exactly right. thank you for making me see the matter from your point of view. that īs the best point for a person in my shoes now. But what I cant stand is being treated rudely. that was all the reason caused my reaction.

24 Sep 2009     

PhilipR
Thailand

Please stop spamming the front page with rubbish. BTW, I think moderators should be able to delete these kind of flame wars and nonsensical posts.

24 Sep 2009     

1    2    3    Next >