Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > 118 downloads!!!    

118 downloads!!!

frenchfrog
France

That would be great indeed, Victor! Sorry for the changes we force you to make. Embarrassed

6 Nov 2009     

volga
United States

Greetings, everybody!

I am also a very new member of this community, and I am still learning how it works. At first I was not even reading the posts on the forum, because I was here for a different reason - to get some resources for my students. I am sure there are plenty of new members who don �t read forums, so they don �t even know what is going on.

In the past, I was not reading the comments either. Not because I don �t care, but because of the lack of time. By the way, the site is often soooo slow, that it takes a lot of time to get to the resources.

What I am trying to say is - I don �t guarantee that I will be following the forum threads, so if I do something that is against the rules (and you come up with new ones as you go), please notify me about that before you delete my account. What I guarantee is that I will never do anything wrong intentionally.

I did download the story about Nessy. I had no clue that it was stolen. I apologize for that. :( But don �t label me a thief (and some others) just because you don �t have a better system of notifying about stolen ws.

Wish everyone a peaceful and restful weekend! : ))

6 Nov 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

No no, Vicky NO OFFENCE in the least, I was also just writing generally, as I said I thought your idea was clever, perhaps it does apply to some cheeky users, but I just can´t see how it can be applied to Vanda who has so many thousands of points.Smile Hug

6 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5