Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > PLEASE CHECK THIS!!!!    

PLEASE CHECK THIS!!!!

Katiana
Spain

PLEASE CHECK THIS!!!!

CHECK THIS PLEASE!!!

Sorry to open another post in the forum. I think this is a very important matter. The member who sent me the other two scanned worksheets has just sent me some more. The cover of the book or books is included among them. There are also worksheets from other members. Please check this:

THANKS ONCE MORE FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
HUGS!!!

10 Dec 2009       Edit topic

10 Dec 2009      

suxanita
Portugal

Hi Katiana,
how are you?
I �m a �freshman� at esl printables.
I saw your post. What do you think, membres are copycat or the supposed authors have done a copy of the esl printables worksheets?

10 Dec 2009     

suxanita
Portugal

Sorry.... members

10 Dec 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Unbelievable dear katiana! How easily people assume someone else �s work and show it to the world! What a shame. What they did is a crime and they are going to pay for it, I am sure. We all know the authors of those worksheets.

Big hugs,
mena

10 Dec 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I was checking the links and something came to my mind. Not only can Katiana sue the publishing house but she can also report them to the owners of the clipart copyright, since I bet they did not purchase the right to use them either.

I guess it would be a good way to have someone else onto them. These clipart websites can be really serious about their work being used without permission.

Anyways, I hope everything can get worked out.

xoxo

Bruna

10 Dec 2009     

PhilipR
Thailand

Unfortunately I don �t have access to this website. Could anyone tell me if they have used any of my worksheets in this obviously illegal publication? I �d feel offended if they hadn �t and might sue them for negligence.

10 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Woww!!

What a shame!

Philip: No, I did not see any of your worksheets there

10 Dec 2009     

sharon f
Israel

Hi Katiana,

I smell a big, fat, heavy legal sue!
You have a case. A good one!
I suggest contacting the publishers as soon as possible.

good luck!

sharon

10 Dec 2009     

Montypython
France

I �m speechless.....
I hope you can make it right my friend!!!!!!!!!
lots of hugs & kisses Hug
marie

10 Dec 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Step 1: speak to someone you know in commercial law or see if any friends can recommend someone. Many countries have citizens advice available.

Step 2: contact the publisher after seeking legal advice. The problem may be that the supposed �author � of the publication is not necessarily the publisher, so they publisher may also look to sue the �author � of the book.

Step 3: make sure that all communication with the publisher is in a recordable, preferably written, form. It is much wiser to get letters rather than emails because they stand up better in most courts. If you can get official letters that include letterhead from the publisher then that �s even better.

Step 4: Sue the publisher & the �author � for your legal costs & loss of income.

Regards,
AB

10 Dec 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Hi Katiana,
This is unbelievable. What a shame. I agree with AB. Get legal advice! Follow this through. It �s horrible that they not only stole from you and other members- but they are making money of this. We all know who those ws belong to.
Good luck.
Maria

10 Dec 2009     

1    2    3    4    5    Next >