Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Jesus - peace be upon him-    

Jesus - peace be upon him-

ffrree
Kuwait

Jesus - peace be upon him-

In christmass, I would share u with these words that clarify islamic view of Jesus-peace be upon him-

Allah says in the Holly Quran

{O People of the Scripture, do not commit

excess in your religion or say about Allah

except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the

son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah

and His word which He directed to Mary

and a soul [created at a command] from

Him. So believe in Allah and His

messengers. And do not say, �Three�;

desist-it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is

but one God}.

(An-Nisa�:171

www.islamhouse.com.

have a nice day

26 Dec 2009      

zailda
Brazil

I agree that so many messages of "Merry Christmas" may bother islamic members, but if people don �t celebrate it, they should consider it a mere celebration, like carnival or any other...

But...

The Messiah, Jesus, the

son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah...

may sound offensive or bothering, don �t you think? A message like yours would be considered as SPAM in my emal inbox. So, please edit it.

Thanks and have a nice day you too.

26 Dec 2009     

veljaca82
Australia

What �s your point?

Personally, I �m acquanited with views of Jesus in the Holy Book of Quran since I have a lot Muslim friends but never, never has any of them told me "You know, Jesus is only a messenger of God..." or anything like that...
I �m not sure whether this is the site to place messages like this. People may misinterpret it and be offended. As Zailda has asked you, edit it, please.

Have a nice day!

26 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I ask you - politely, for the last time - to edit this post. If you delete all the words and leave it blank it would be even better.

You have the right to believe in one, three or hundreds of gods; you can call him, her, it or them the name you want to; you can even believe Jesus was Allah �s messenger, maid, slave or mother-in-law. But since He is a God, mean, The God for thousands here, you don �t have the right to publish this post, unless you want to poke other members and to start a long, tedious and pointless religious discussion.

And here is not the right place. Until now, we have been polite. So, don �t abuse our patience and edit this post.

Last warning...

26 Dec 2009     

stexstme
France

I �m religiously opposed to religion ~ Victor hugo
unlike you, I do not need capital letters ...

26 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I �m religiously opposed to discuss religion - Zailda.

26 Dec 2009     

swissprof
Switzerland

I don �t think that you need to explain your point of view on this subject as this site has nothing to do with religious discussions.

26 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

26 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

26 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Teacher.com
work.com
respect.com

26 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

What is this message about?

I am a Catholic and find your message quite rude... everytime I saw a post about Islam I never got mad or tried to make it look as something out of place, please respect us!

26 Dec 2009     

1    2    3    Next >