Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 8 uploads a day - is it possible?    

8 uploads a day - is it possible?

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

8 uploads a day - is it possible?

Hi,
I know this has been here already, but right now I came over this user:
http://eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=380#thetop

She has 8 uploads - all of them from the January 3. What surprises me that this user is a moderator.
Did I miss something? Or are members with more points allowed to upload more than 3 wss a day?
Thanks for your answers, Michaela

4 Jan 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Ermm No, members with more points are NOT allowed to upload more than 3 wss.

For me, it is only a glitch in the system

4 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well, I was looking at  her other  wss and there are some repeated with different description and that is not a glitch for sure. And BTW as a moderator she should know this is not allowed and she shouldn �t take advantage of the system glitch, should she? I think it �s really sad and I would feel ashamed:o((

4 Jan 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Oh ok, I see

Then she is not being honest, did u report them?

4 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I cannot report them as they are from 2008. And what really annoys me she is going to get almost  1000 points because of dishonesty and cheating.

4 Jan 2010     

cheezels
New Zealand

The 3 worksheet limit was bought in not that long ago, so it is quite possible that when she uploaded her worksheets in Jan last year that there was no rule in place.

The rule was bought in because new members were literally spamming the upload page with sometimes over 1o worksheets that had all been split up unnecessary into  single pages.
I hope that explains the anomaly.

4 Jan 2010     

baiba
Latvia

MJ MIsa, I thought you were speaking about the 6 Nationalities sheets uploaded today...Ermm

4 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Yes, baiba,
I was talking about the nationality wss uploaded today + 2 more. But I also found repeated wss from 2008 with different description and now I found ws stolen from the net and I am going to report it. I am sooo disappointed!Angry

4 Jan 2010     

martajoao
Portugal

Come on people!
 I rarely join in this forum but you are making me sick!!!
The nationality flashcards had already been posted before, but Victor asked users to send 4 flashcards in each sheet. The user you are acusing had to remove her flashcards (losing all the points by doing so) and put them back 4 a page. It �s only fair she gets her points back.

MJ Misa, you are so concerned checking other people �s work, that you took the time to check all her other worksheets (This sucks!)  If you don �t like it, don �t download it.

Don �t spoil this excellent site with stupid envy, please!

4 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Stupid envy? Come on, I don �t give a damn about how many points people have as long as they gain them fair. Cheating and dishonesty - that �s what sucks, and it � sad if you support cheaters.

4 Jan 2010     

martajoao
Portugal

Did you read my explanation for the nationality cards?
Oh... that part doesn �t interest you, because it doesn �t do much on supporting your theory of dishonesty and cheating!

Sorry, I �m not wasting more time on this!
Think what you want, spend time checking and reporting other �s work, if that pleases you.
But think twice before making such harmful accusations.

I don �t support cheaters nor people who think they are better than others.

4 Jan 2010     

1    2    3    Next >