Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2    

BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2

priorita
Ukraine

if it �s summer when most teachers have their vacation, it would be easier to organize the meeting because we do not work so much and have more free time. here on the post soviet space we do not earn much to travel without economic difficulties but there are plenty of wonderful cities and towns to come. and it would be cheaper for foreigners to come and stay here, believe me. if in summer i may personally arrange many issues.
WELCOME TO UKRAINE AND ESPECIALLY TO ODESSA

9 Feb 2010     

class centre
Belarus

Oh, my...
Belarussian people have to get visas to the majority of the countries of the word... I would be the first to go if...
 But if you choose to organize it in a country like Turkey or Serbia or some others with which we do not have to get visas I will be happy to participate. Most of you are lucky to be free in their travelling. Not us yet...
Hoping to see you some day
Natasha

9 Feb 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

Froggy-Claudine...I think I love you. Come to Australia...great idea....great country. We only have 9 of the 10 deadliest snakes in the world!!!! Ha! Ha!

Actually this type of conference would be very difficult to arrange if you listen to all the forthcoming suggestionseg
... finding a country to suit.....
....and when it �s summer in Europe it �s winter here.....
....when it �s holidays in one country it �s flat out somewhere else!

There is no way of pleasing all.
A committee of crazy enthusiasts would have to be formed and they would have to make the tough decisions. It would be a very long involved process!

What a wild thought.
Good luck!
Fingers crossed, Joy
PS Natasha..I found it bad enough crossing the border between Russia and Belarussia and I was on a coach tour......still the experience was worth it.

9 Feb 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

I can be one of those crazy enthusiasts! Approve

9 Feb 2010     

AHHA
Belarus

I agree with Natasha and Priorita, it �s very difficult for people on post-soviet space to travel to such countries as Australia, even France - we just can �t afford such visits. But I think that it �s very easy to organize a meeting for Belarusian teachers - I suppose most of our active members live either near Minsk or in the city))) Another great idea is to organize a meeting of some countries, for example Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Poland. We could do it our country or in Ukraine, if it �s cheaper.

9 Feb 2010     

victor
Spain

I �ve sticked this topic to the top for a while. It is a good initiative, and it would be a pitty if it was forgotten just after dissappearing of the main page.

By the way, I suggest to visit regularly the "Hot topics" link (under the forum).  It shows the forum threads that have new answers, even if they are old threads.

11 Feb 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

YEEEEAAH! YEY YEY YEY!

THANKS - A VERRY VERY BIG ONE Victor!Hug

NOW -

People of ESLPrintables,

as I suggested earlier in the thread please send a pm to me or Mena with your name and country where you �d like to meet - be it either your own country, a neighbouring country or a far destination. (So far I have received two pms and Mena zero,

so PEOPLE - GET ORRRGANIZZZED already! Stop saying that you would love to meet and that it is such a great idea and then turn off your pc and go to bed.)

WE NEED YOUR ACTION! If you want this meeting to happen -

PARTICIPATE NOW!

Members willing to be helpful supervisers of the project - let me know!

Me and Mena are only two people.

Who want to help organise meeting in Span? Let me know!

Who wants to help organise meeting in Brazil? Let know!

Who wants to help organise meeting in Australia? Let know!

11 Feb 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Wow! Great! Lana, Mena - You �re taking care of it!

The first meeting should be in the Azores in July or August - and seriously, seriously - I �ll come!

I suppose that only people close or relatively close to Portugal would come... but it would be a good start!

11 Feb 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

I can also be one of those crazy people!!!
Thanks,  Lana and Mena !!!Thumbs Up  Clap Hug
Clap

11 Feb 2010     

sassouki
Tunisia

what about africa? :)

11 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >