Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Downloading Resources for Teaching purposes only???    

Downloading Resources for Teaching purposes only???

goodnesses
Algeria

Finally, I think you will certainly agree with me if I tell Bente that it is preferable for her if she want to use these WS she has to get the owners e-mail and contact him/her personally. Because of another very important reason.
Posts on this forum can disappear at any time for a reason or another. But your email will not unless you delete them yourself. That is to say you cannot rely on these post for your own defense if some tomorrow comes to deny having given you his/her permission.

22 Sep 2008     

mmargalef
Spain

Vickiii, Ciao is Italian hahahaha .  We sometimes use it, but never write it. In my mother language, Catalan, we say: �adeu�. In Spanish �adios�
Goodnesses I totally agree with you

22 Sep 2008     

bentem
Norway

Hi everybody!
I am a member of this site, bentem is my nickname.
If anyone wants to get in touch with me, my e-mail address is: [email protected].
I would love to hear from you.
I don�t read the forum every day, so I am sorry if there are things there that I don�t get, but contact me by e-mail if it is something important.

1 Oct 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Cool it guys while I agree that the site policy should be respected if people want to share their own worksheets by creating a website of their own there shouldn�t be a problem. I agree posting other peoples work would be umethical.

22 Nov 2008     

< Previous   1    2    3    4