Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > When did it become against the rules to express an opinion?    

When did it become against the rules to express an opinion?

magneto
Greece

Deary me, Sylvie! You �re always one step ahead of me. You posted your answer just as I was writing my last comment, which, as you can see, is very similar to your last oneWink...Will you ever let me get out of this forum?!LOL

4 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

Well, tonight, I will!!! But beware : !!!!!!!!
Cheerio, Sunshine!WinkLOL
Take care , all!
Sylv �

4 Jun 2010     

Babs1966
France

Waouuuuu a lot to read ... I �ll just say this :"MAGNETO I �M WITH YOUUUUU"

Best thoughts to all

Sincerly, Babs Handshake

4 Jun 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

I �m amazed at how much energy people can waste on negative comments. I just wonder, if they have really been working hard all week, where do they get the energy for that Friday evening???
Come on, everybody, it �s time to have one of those wonderful weekends when you �re at the end of your strength due to a difficult school year, but just knowing the end is close gives you a final boost... Come on, get happy, put on your dancing shoes and don �t feed the trolls (have I memorised the expression right?)!
Don �t you just love all the positive vibes emerging from some of these replies?!
Magneto, respect - didn �t see anything wrong with your comments, and even if I had, you have the right to say that as long as you don �t offend anyone...
Btw, for those of you who have been here for a longer time, when you see threads like this, don �t you just miss Ivona? (Like her or not, this would be her cup of tea and many of us would join in the debate simply stirred by her comments...)
To conclude, there �s a lovely saying in Bambi - �If you have nothing nice to say, better keep quiet. � I soooooooo love that saying.
Have a lovely, positive, democratic weekend!

4 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

Hey Anita!

Nothing negative here, but a bit of fun... ??? There has been quite a pleasant & harmless discusion going on here... If ( I mean it : IF!) you get my sense of humour!!! I �m sure Magneto got it!!!

Please read again : We all think alike, it seems...(?)

Ivona - or Coffeepot - Big smile are useful persons : I agree!Big smile
Hugs,
Sylvie
Ps : Do not get me wrong, but Bambi is not my cultural reference....

4 Jun 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Oh no, Sylvie, I wasn �t talking about this thread when I said negative - I was thinking of the infamous pm! Sorry if I wasn �t clearWink, because I enjoy this fun stuff - sharpening wits, why not? I do get your sense of humour, don �t worry, and love it. See, this is what I said: Don �t you just love all the positive vibes emerging from some of these replies?!
PS: LOL about the Bambi comment! I know it wouldn �t be everybody �s cultural reference, but I �m a mom with small kids, and this quote comes in so handy with them, you know. And with these people pm-ing to complain, it sometimes feel like having naughty children around, so I just had that quote come to mind... I didn �t mean anything wrong by that. 

4 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

Anita,
It seems I am the one who has to take lessons....Thumbs Down I thought you were thinking these posts are negative (!) & they are so positive that we keep pming each other, & cannot log out! LOL!!!Big smile
Sorry about the Bambi comment : Not to be rude : One of those missed & terrible jokes of mine....Cry I wish I were funny!!!!Cry
LOLThx for your reply, Anita , I �ll log out with the wonderful feeling everything �s fine!ApproveBig smile
Hugs from this  sunny part of my world,Wink
Take care, Anita dear!!!

4 Jun 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

he-he-he... let me paraphrase, for the sake of magneto and all of us, Rowling in the last Harry Potter:
ALL IS WELL.
Nighty-night

4 Jun 2010     

borna
Croatia

Is it against the rules to offer my worksheets for free? If it is, I applogize to everybody, because I was away for a while and wasn �t aware of it and nobody informed me about that rule. One of the reasons I was away was because of messages like these on the forum, and discussions like these - it seemed to me that whatever I did, I was somehow breaking some rule...I �m thinking of leaving again! And all I wanted to do was help...

Mother Theresa

4 Jun 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Oh Sasa, don �t take it to heart! I am sure no harm was meant! BTW, I love Bon Jovi!

4 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >