Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > When did it become against the rules to express an opinion?    

When did it become against the rules to express an opinion?

borna
Croatia

Thanks Baiba!
I just don �t like to feel like I have done something wrong, or to think that I have offended somebody, because that was never my intention.

4 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Pssst......Still online...I really am an ESLP junkie! Thank you Babs and Anita!...And thank YOU Sylvie for adding some spice to this threadLOL
Borna, don �t get so disappointed...Your worksheets are your creations and property and you can do whatever you want with them. Just don �t encourage people who only ask and don �t give too muchWink
...In the (vain) hope of finally logging out,
Goodnight to you all!

4 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

P.S.: Never thought this thread would go that far!!!

4 Jun 2010     

fifey
United Kingdom

CPD calls for both negative and positive comments. Only by truly reflecting, evolving, listening and altering can we truly become better. I don �t see negative comments as bad, rather i see them as good feedback that can be used to my benefit. The benefit being i truly want to get better, and better. If we see everything in one line, without looking at the other, we are missing out on so many opportunities. Thanks to all who post, i make time to read them all. I remember our discussion nights at university, they never did us any harm, but sometimes, just sometimes, they did us a lot of good. 

4 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi people,
So sorry I missed this pretty, little "war" - I am addicted to this kind of stuff.

Hi Magneto, nothing wrong with you - you know, some now and then we get a little itsy bit of SPIDERS - hehehe

Yes, Anita, I do miss IVONA -  we used to have "huge fights" - so funny, it was. Last time I met her was about xmas time - she was fine and, obviously full of energy.
Thanks for bringing her here, back in the forum

Hugs to you all
linda

5 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4