Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Dear eslprintables administrators and members, read it!    

Dear eslprintables administrators and members, read it!

pilarmham
Spain

Of course, books and the internet can co-exist. Now, what do we prefer?: Permanence or change? The question is, perhaps, do we consider our work valuable enough to remain, or do we prefer the possibility of change it offers? (do I make any sense....?)

12 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

To be honest, from my personal experience I �m sure that some of my vocabulary activities and speaking games are very valuable indeed, and maybe some teachers can even use them without having to change anything. However, I wouldn �t feel comfortable to see these games of mine printed! I �m quite happy to be able to share them here, and that �s all I want.

Moreover, I always feel the need to improve something whenever I look at my old contributions again. If they were printed in an ESL resource book, I wouldn �t be able to change anything anymore. That �s why I �m saying "No, thank you!" to this alternative. ;))

Others may think differently of their own wss and games, of course...

12 Sep 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4