Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pencilpals from Antartica wanted    

Pencilpals from Antartica wanted

edrodmedina
United States

@aliciapc...Why would you think that???

16 Dec 2010     

stexstme
France

OK... My kids are frightened now! ( When I showed your photos :Errrrrrr, Wrong planet!Cancelled! Sorry!

16 Dec 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

@at Ed I �m very green, so the penguins serve two purposes, fertilizer for my neighbours and my chance of having the honour of being a pencilpal.

16 Dec 2010     

stexstme
France

Well Nancy, I �m green - to a certain point ;o) & I �m glad I �m not your neighbour....As for pencilpals, don �t tell Ed, but I was told these people are kinda weird, and not that brilliant & clever as he thinks....
Big smile I think people from Japan are a better choice. Evil Smile

16 Dec 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Well, Ed, think the positive side of his post : 1) I guess he learnt not be so judgemental and maybe he �ll think before he writes next time and 2) we have to thank him for giving you the idea to look for pencipals in Antartica, otherwise we wouldn �t be sharing this great thread here today !

16 Dec 2010     

Zora
Canada

Hey! Anyone want to be my "crayonpal"??? I have some 4 yr olds that are looking to exchange their artwork! Wink

16 Dec 2010     

stexstme
France

Would chalkpals be OK ??? We �d send you the board.Big smile

16 Dec 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

pick me! pick me!

16 Dec 2010     

Zora
Canada

Ohhh.... How about... "felt pen pals"??? Students would have to have perfect English though, no errors whatsoever since felt pens can �t be erased. Anyone here have such amazing students?? (btw, if they have penguin costumes like Marion �s even better!)

16 Dec 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

@Marion - Don �t worry too much if you are not chosen, at least you will have a great costume for Halloween next year.  By the way, I love the shoes.  Do you have any difficulty waddling in them?

16 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >