Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > STOLEN WORK    

STOLEN WORK

silvia.patti
Italy

I googled his/her site and saw that there are a lot of links to other sites, for examples Vanda51 �s...

4 Jan 2011     

englishworksheet.blogcu.com1
Uzbekistan

SORRY "ESLPRINTABLES"

I really dont know that the WSs are taken from your website..I just wanted to share them with other people. People in my FB page and my friends send me a lot of worksheet and I publish them, some of them were taken from this website so I apologize from all of the members of this website.

Believe me,I wont Publish any of your site �s WSs anymore... I can �t delete the previous ones because I dont know how to do so..

Sorry for everything...

4 Jan 2011     

Katiana
Spain

His message is just a lame excuse. When you upload something you must be sure that what you upload is your own work. This person has made a blog full of stolen material and now he says he doesn�t know how to delete it. Can you believe him? Sorry, but I can�t.

4 Jan 2011     

Uzbekistan

I just click on Post button and it is so... There is no delete button there.. I wont SHARE any of your WSs anymore.. There are  358928 WSs in this website and I just shared some of them unintentionally,because I didnt know that they blong to this site I think this mustnt be a big problem.. I m apologizing from ALL of You. And please let me share my other worksheets that doesnT belong to this website.. THANKS

4 Jan 2011     

magneto
Greece

When you upload something, you must certainly know how to delete it, as well...
Sorry englishworksheet.blogcu.com1 but I, for one thing, do not believe you:
a) because this is a lame excuse,
b)
because (as Katiana has just pointed out) when you upload something you must be sure that what you upload is your own work,
c)
because you do not even have the decency to give your real name (or a nick that even vaguely aludes to your real name) to your blog or, at least, here, where the material is taken from
and
d) because if you really want to delete the stolen material, you can always ask on the blog- hosting page or some interenet FAQ forum.

"Sorry" does not make you any less guilty.

4 Jan 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Plus... he/she is a member of this site (with 0 points) and then he/she knows it very well.

4 Jan 2011     

Uzbekistan

thnks for ur advice magneto

4 Jan 2011     

Uzbekistan

thnks for ur advice magneto

4 Jan 2011     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

Apparently, the only solution is to report the blog to Google as Katiana suggested. Despite all the apologies the blog remains as is. If they meant any of the apologies they would at least have the decency to delete the posts on the blog.
Not sharing any of our worksheets any more just isn �t enough, is it? They are making money out of the work of ESLP members. This is unacceptable!
And another thing that troubles me is how can a member with zero points have downloaded all these worksheets? Do they also have another account on our site?

4 Jan 2011     

Uzbekistan

I have just deleted the website OK?

4 Jan 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >