Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > STOLEN WORK    

STOLEN WORK

magneto
Greece

Maybe somebody else did send these wss to the blog owner through facebook and the blog owner just registered now to send this message?
Or maybe they do have another account here...
I guess we �ll have to wait and see...Or someone will have to report the blog to Google...I don �t know how to do it - hopefully someone else does.

Edit: (after Katiana�s last post mentioning that the site is still active) Definitely not buying the whole "others have sent them to me, blah, blah, blah" business...A thief and a liar...

4 Jan 2011     

englishworksheet.blogcu.com1
Uzbekistan

I have just deleted the website OK?

4 Jan 2011     

magneto
Greece

Thank you.

Edit: (after Katiana�s last post mentioning that the site is still active) A thief and a liar, then...

4 Jan 2011     

mariannina
Italy

englishworksheet.bolcu.com1, with all my heart I �d like to believe you didn �t do it on purpose but it is hard even to try!
What I don �t understand is how come cheaters think they may get away with it? 
Internet made the world a small  village, there �s always one person, at least, that recognizes ESLprintables works and reports them!
How sad!

4 Jan 2011     

Katiana
Spain

The whole site is still active with all the stolen work and so are the links at Facebook. Check it by yourselves:

4 Jan 2011     

magneto
Greece

Oh...it was blocked about half an hour ago...Can anyone report it to Google and Facebook? 

4 Jan 2011     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

Dearest englishworksheets etc,
What makes you think we are a community of idiots? Please spare us the lies!
Your blog is still alive and kicking - hopefully only until is kicked out by Google :)

4 Jan 2011     

Uzbekistan

Please check the website after you cleared your web history and You ll c that the worksheets are deleted... 

4 Jan 2011     

Uzbekistan

Please check the website after you cleared your web history and You ll c that the worksheets are deleted... 

4 Jan 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

It still works because I �ve just been able to download one of Mulle �s sheet.

4 Jan 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >