Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANK YOU...     

THANK YOU...

Mar0919
Mexico

THANK YOU...

Hello everyone... first of all, I �d like to thank you all for your get well wishes, and kind words. Thank you very much: Anitarobi, Pilar, Manonski, Om Aziz, Maple Leaf, Newuser07, Ed, Giovanni, Marieth�, Sugarmomy, Lady Gargara, Teresapr, Ellakass, Kate(kkcat), Ikebana, Vane, Petili, Mariannina, Elojolie (you have also been ill, how are you??? Hope you are much better!), Flo84, Libertybelle, Ueslteacher, Kinho, Olgavillanua, Alakhthou, Chus, Carme Sammut, Idthemagicman, Marys�, Tech teacher, -eva, Gloriawpai, Serene, Coimbra.com, Yaryna1805, Margax, Aragoneses, Sasuna, Florecita 75, Moravc, Romer, Mabdel, Jayho, Mariaolimpia, Mariec, Errie, Anny J, Sldiaz, Douglas, Sylvie (How are you doing, Sylvie? Do you feel better???)

God bless you all for your wonderful words and the good vibes you sent my way.
Hug

Well, first I �ll tell you I left the hospital this morning. Doctors "controlled" my condition. As I mentioned, I had been ill with a strange flu for more than 2 months, no medication or antibiotic seemed to work, so it just got worse to the point where some awful bacteria attacked my throat, it got all infected, swollen, so the pain was unbearable, wasn �t able to swallow not even liquids, but then I couldn �t breathe either. Since I have a heart condition, well, things got complicated. After struggling for days they were able to control the pain and the fever, and my heart condition. At the end, they don �t know exactly what I had, said they couldn �t run any tests due to the enormous amounts of antibiotics they had to put through IV, so the tests would not show any results. After finishing my medication I must wait some time to get my organism cleaned and then do testing.

I still feel very weak, kind of woozy... only good thing is school is on srping break, therefore I have 2 weeks to rest and recover.

But, when I had the energy at the hospital, I went on line on my mobile, and was touched and comforted to see all the good wishes from all of you. Believe me, it helped to lift my spirit and keep on fighting.

Thanks again, everyone! Hug

Love,

Mar

16 Apr 2011      

GIOVANNI
Canada

Mar, I am really glad to hear you are back on track.  Take it easy the next two weeks.   Relax, relax, relax.  Take care.

16 Apr 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Me alegro que estes mejor y que sigas recuperando. Cuidate! Ed

16 Apr 2011     

kinho
Brazil

Yeah,me too!!! Hope these days can make u feel much better!!! Thanks God for all!! Wish u all the best !!! Big hug..............

16 Apr 2011     

mariec
Spain

glad to see you are back home,get plenty of rest and a speedy recovery, loads of good wishes

16 Apr 2011     

juliag
Japan

My dear Mar,
I had no idea you were poorly. I �m so sorry to hear you �ve had such a tough time and hope you �re feeling better soon.
Hugs
Julia

16 Apr 2011     

ikebana
France

nice to see you back ! Take it easy now and try to get the best from your spring break : just relax!!!!!!!!
many hugs to you
IKEBANA

16 Apr 2011     

alakhthou
France

Hearing from you is already a good news! Relax and everythings gonna be allright!
Alakhthou!

16 Apr 2011     

lyny
Mexico

Dear Mar, no sabia que estabas tan enferma, Thanks God you are much better now!
Cuidate mucho! Sent you a PM.
Hugs!!!!

16 Apr 2011     

magneto
Greece

Hi Mar!

Didn �t know you were sick. Glad to hear you �re feeling better!

Hope you �re completely healthy soon!

Here�s a little something for youSmile

16 Apr 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, Mar.
Have to miss the thread about you being so sick. Hope everything will be OK and you will feel better day after day.

Hugs, Michaela Hug

16 Apr 2011     

1    2    3    4    Next >