Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Dear Moderators    

Dear Moderators

juliag
Japan

It makes me wonder too, and I �m sorry that you had to go through this unpleasant experience dear Mena.

I �m sure this won �t be a popular idea, but maybe there should be some kind of English comprehension test that people take when they reach 5000 points and they can only become a moderator if their English ability is deemed enough to read and understand the comments.

Of course that wouldn �t help if people are just voting without reading the comments.

10 Dec 2011     

danka.michalkova
Czech Republic

Dear Mena, I am so sorry to hear that... It should have never happened to you:( I love all your work... Danka

10 Dec 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Maybe, it would be a great idea to let members become moderators at 15 ooo points. Would we then have less problems?
I feel for you, Mena, moderators should be trustworthy people capable of unbiased cool-minded judgement.
Sophia

10 Dec 2011     

tachitorres
Albania

Dear Mena, I can �t believe one of your worksheets has been reported. You are a very creative person. I find it hard to bleieve you have copied something. I don �t think it �s fair what �s happening to you. By the way, I �m one of your followers, I use quite a lot of your ws with my students and they love them. Have a great weekend!

10 Dec 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

My dear friend

... and I wonder ... !!!!

What can be a good reason for things like this to happen?

Why ?

On your side, obviously and always   Hug. I didn �t vote, I rarely see the reported page, it �s very hard for me to decide, in many situations.

I �m sure Victor will fix the problem, but, as said before, it �s a matter of honour - people who don �t cheat, don �t like to be put in the same bag as the ones who do.

Smile, have a Merry Christmas, dear friend - love your work.

Linda

10 Dec 2011     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

Dear Mena,
As you can see we are all here to support you. I �m a moderator and I rarely report worksheets.When I do it I try to have a valid reason for doing so.More often when I come across Ws that have one or two copyright images I send a private message to the author and I �m glad to say that they replace thses images.
I �m sorry for your unfair treatment and I �m astonished that 50% of the moderators voted for your Ws to be removed!I think your work is original and very well organised so I guess the matter will be resolved soon!

P.S:I agree with the suggestion " moderators having more than 15,000points"

10 Dec 2011     

David Lisgo
Japan

I was busy with Christmas cards all day and yesterday was flat out. Missed that one Mena. I guess a lot of moderators are busy at the present time otherwise they would have certainly voted for it to stay. We need your worksheets. 

Mind you I sometimes wonder if I am repeating worksheets as it is difficult to to check. You are almost certainly more organised than me (like all women I suspect).  Take care.
David

10 Dec 2011     

falafel
Tunisia

Dear Mena,
I am so sorry to hear that. I am really surprised. We are all here to support you. Hugs

10 Dec 2011     

majocar
Portugal

Dear Mena

I�m appalled! This shouldn �t have happened! Your wss are wonderful and you are such a hardworking and dedicated teacher! You �re so generous as well because you �re always willing to share with us.  Thank you so much for all you �ve done for us!

Hugs
Majocar

10 Dec 2011     

kodora
Greece

Dear Mena,that �s absolutely ridiculous and on what grounds!It goes without saying that I support you!
DoraHug

10 Dec 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >