Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Dear Moderators    

Dear Moderators

GIOVANNI
Canada

I can �t believe it, but I guess some are too quick to press the button.

10 Dec 2011     

elirico
Portugal

Dear Mena,
that �s too sad and hard to believe. But let me tell you that you have lots of fans including me who truly love and respect your work. :)

Huggies

Eli

10 Dec 2011     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Dear Mena,
I cannot even imagine a person  dared to report yr ws!
Has he/she  seen yr wss at all?

10 Dec 2011     

Katiana
Spain

Dear Mena,

I�m very sorry such an unfair thing has happened. If the member who tried to download your worksheet had a problem, he/she should have sent you a message explaining the situation. I didn�t see the reporting page, so I don�t know who he/she was. The removing of your worksheet because more than 50% of moderators voted for it to go is unbelievable. Anyway, don�t worry. I�m sure Victor will restore your worksheet and maybe he should think about the possibility of having more than 15000 points to be a moderator.

Have a nice Sunday and a big hug,

Katiana 

10 Dec 2011     

mariamit
Greece

Dear Mena,
It goes without saying that you have my support as well as that of many others on this site. How can anyone who has actually used your wonderful work even think of reporting it Still, I think that two great suggestions have come out of this: Julia �s - about the English comprehension test and Sophia �s about moderators at 15000 points. Maybe we can suggest this to Victor.

10 Dec 2011     

teresapr
Portugal

Dear Mena,
It �s incredible how people report ws without a careful analysis!I can feel  how revolted you are after so many unforgettable contributions which are the real proof of how serious and hard working you are!However, I also know that such a mistake is going to be quickly solved by Victor, so a lesson we have to learn:moderators do a great useful job but they also make mistakes if they report in a hurry!
Besides I also think that the downloading system may have some technical problem.These last days when I �m downloading ws the system is too quickly. It has already happened to me that I �ve downloaded ws which I cannot find in my computer. I thought it has to do with my Pc.Has anyone had the same trouble?
Have a relaxing Sunday dear Mena!
Teresa

10 Dec 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well, as I wrote earlier, what happened to Mena is bad but to have more than 15000 points to become to moderator? I know here is enough members with such points but how many of them really do the reporting job? I have about 7000 and I don �t think I am a bad moderator. Of course we are only human beings but your suggestions seems ridiculous to me.I don �t think the number of points make a moderator, sorry guys. That �s more about honesty and not being lazy to check the reported wss.

10 Dec 2011     

mada_1
Spain

Dear Mena,

It is really unfair. I can �t imagine why people do such things.
Your work is amazing and you are an extremely valuable member to this site!

I �m sure Victor will sort it out soon.
Have a nice Sunday and lots of hugs!

Mada

10 Dec 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

If I understand well, we are facing two mistakes here: wrongful reporting is the first one and removal of the printable.

I hope the person who reported the printable knows that he/she made a mistake and won �t repeat it.

I don �t think the outcome would have been different if the moderators had a minimum of 15000 points. Seems to me that people are quick to vote for removal without double checking.  I know that moderating is not always an easy task but this should not have happened.

10 Dec 2011     

apayala
Spain

Dear Mena,
Sorry to hear what has happened to you. That 50% of moderators simply don�t deserve to be moderators.
A big hug,
Ana

10 Dec 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >