Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Dear Moderators    

Dear Moderators

Jayho
Australia

Hi Mena

I just read your post about your WS.

Sadly, I strongly believe that there are many unfair practices happening on the moderator page and this is a classic example.

I believe that the moderator system needs review including feedback from active moderators.

I hope you are having a great weekend.

Cheers

Jayho

11 Dec 2011     

victor
Spain

I agree this is really worrying. More than 50% of the moderators voted for the removal of this worksheet, without a valid reason.
I agree that the moderator system has to be improved. We need new ideas.

11 Dec 2011     

douglas
United States

Victor-It won �t be too popular, but we could include a list of people that voted to remove your worksheet with the removal e-mail (or make it available somewhere else)--it will make people think twice before simply voting for removal.

Sorry about the incident with your worksheet Mena--it is worrying.

Douglas

12 Dec 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Dear Victor,

what about allowing only the teachers who upload very often, I do not say regularly as it is difficult, and know very well several sites which are often copied as well as other old members � wss to be moderators ?

As far as I am concerned I am puzzled to see how many sites are copied ! Or how often some of old members are copied...

It is easy to report blank wss or wss not written in English... And if some sites are easy to recognize (Boggleworld for example) we are not all used with the bunch of existing ones.

And why not add a comment page to only signal the links of doubtful wss which would be removed only after having been checked by an older member ? Removed if a proprer linik or a valid reason is clearly expressed by the 1st complainer.

Hope my suggestions may help.

Plenty of hugs my friend and Merry Christmas to all of you !

Maryse.

12 Dec 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4