Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CAN ´T WE?    

CAN ´T WE?

jannabanna
France

@ Jayho - Camilla !!

@ Les - Noah !!

29 Aug 2012     

Jayho
Australia

@ Les

Was she a sex bomb? Maybe, a long time ago.

BUT, you are in fact so very close because she was  the mother of the sex bomb who was also in that show.

Can you guess?

@ Janna

wash your mouth out with soap please - Camilla is not an Ozzie, nor do we want her anywhere near here.  She can stay put in the motherland.Wink

29 Aug 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Just an aside while we are all thinking - Les, if Jacques Tati is French, then he is known in these parts rather more grandly as Jacques Pomme De Terre. 

29 Aug 2012     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Cunliffe,

It is with some pride that I can tell you.  Did you know that I once performed Magic for the King of Egypt?

I had just finished entertaining at a table in a Restaurant.  As I walked away, I heard the host speak to the assembled company.  He was a wealthy, well-dressed, portly individual.  I distinctly heard him remark:

"Well!  If Les Douglas is a Magician, then I �m the King of Egypt!"

Les

29 Aug 2012     

jannabanna
France

@ Les - Love it !!!!

@ Jayho - sorry - mouth washed out with soap, ugh!! - didn �t read your clue properly, naughty girl, aren �t I?

29 Aug 2012     

koala_eukaliptus
Spain

1992 is not a year on which I shall look back with undiluted pleasure. In the words of one of my more sympathetic correspondents, it has turned out to be an Annus Horribilis.

Hint: the person who uttered these words has a granson who likes going nude.LOL

29 Aug 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I think people may need some help with this one, koala. I can add that this person �s favourite holiday destination is Scotland. I �ve heard that she stays in this hotel and the owner is a bit weird. Here he is with a visiting American family.

btw pilarmham, your website is great. 

29 Aug 2012     

imanito
Morocco

YESSSSSSSSSSS cunliffe you are a darling for mentioning my favourite show  Tongue
@ Les: it �s really funny I laughed so loud that my mom came into the room asking me if I had gone mad LOL
@ Jayho: is it Kelly Osbourne? Ermm

29 Aug 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

imanito - I knew you would appreciate my post! 

29 Aug 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4