Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Confusing modal meaning    

Confusing modal meaning

alien boy
Japan

Smooth - making assumptions about someone from a minimal, 6 year old profile (at least I have one). What�s wrong with music or PE, anyway? You�ve obviously never studied either seriously if you�re belittling anyone who teaches them. Next thing you�ll assume I�m as young & bigoted as you are, teaching your 11 & 12 year olds.

Edit: Reworded your whole post describing how music teachers & PE teachers aren�t real teachers! Have courage in your convictions, Giorgi! lol

12 Mar 2015     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Calm down, man! What is wrong with you anyway?! If you are a man, I suggest we forget it and make up, otherwise, farewell and goodbye forever!  Go your own way!

12 Mar 2015     

Gi2gi
Georgia

And it would be even better if we continue via private messaging. I do not think that the people are particularly interested in this sort of a dialogue between us. Last post from me in the topic. 

12 Mar 2015     

alien boy
Japan

I have nothing I�m unafraid to say in public, Giorgi, and I �m also quite calm & relaxed.

Additionally, I �m not the one who started this.

Bygones can be bygones, if you �re willing to start with a clean slate, as I am.

Goodnight from Tokyo.

12 Mar 2015     

alien boy
Japan

Giorgi - nice editing to make yourself appear the aggrieved party (& an innocent peacemaker). You really are immature and a coward. Please grow up & stand by your own ignorance & arrogance. Pathetic.

12 Mar 2015     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Ab, I know it is useless to talk with you but once you ask for this I will make a final note for you here. You are a cowardly keyboard hero, hidden behind your nickname and the safety it gives you. In real life you would never dare say this because you know you would have your tongue torn out for this. What a chicken you are. I have other names for you but I respect the public and my own self. It will make you happy to know that you can post anything here from now on without seeing me comment. Make your heart happy by your cowardly insults,little man.

12 Mar 2015     

alien boy
Japan

You are such a joke, with your passive agressiveness & hypocrisy, Giorgi. Enjoy your life!

P.S. love your threats of physical violence, big man. You make yourself look even more ridiculous every time you post.

12 Mar 2015     

< Previous   1    2    3    4