Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen!!!    

Stolen!!!

Anaisvi
Spain

Stolen!!!

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=196439#thetop

15 Mar 2009      

isaserra
Portugal

Sorry,but are you sure that the entire worksheet is stolen?
We should be careful before accusing anyone of stealing a wss...

15 Mar 2009     

zoemorosini
United States

The text is different between the two.

15 Mar 2009     

Ana Paula
Brazil

I �m so sorry about all this misunderstanding. I feel very sad because I haven �t stolen anything my entire life. I �ve been teaching for sixteen years and, as all of you guys, I �ve been working hard thru all these years.

I �ve had this activity for a while.

I �ve always respected all of you.

Thanks for those who have been supporting me.

15 Mar 2009     

Mishuna
Argentina

I am sooooo angry with all this!!!
Stop showing that cow anymore...I �m seriuos. I know that it �s horrible when somebody steals our work but STOP acussing and pointing our fingers without being sure!!!!
If you look closely, these worksheets are very different.
I think you all should apologize with Ana Paula for judging her so fast.
We have to STOP with this issue here...come on...we used to be very friendly and now we are looking for stolen printables, acussing and hurting everybody.

I �m sorry if i �m not very polite but this thing is pissing me off. I really love this community...we should respect each other.
If you think that a worksheet is stolen, please take your time to check it carefully.

Have a nice Monday!

15 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I �m so sorry Ana paula for posting the cow. Mishuma is right, we shouldn �t point our fingers if we are not sure!!!  The worksheets seem extremely alike. Where Have both of you get the same layout?

15 Mar 2009     

zoemorosini
United States

I �m sure Anaisvi didn �t design the whole thing she claims as �hers � herself, either, including BOTH illustrations and text.

LET THIS ONE GO, PEOPLE!!!

--zoemorosini

15 Mar 2009     

Mishuna
Argentina

Damielle, I was sure you �d understand. Let �s be careful and not take part in a discussion without being sure. I always check the worksheets before reporting them...besides Anaisvi �s has 6 pages and Ana Paula �s has 2..
I think Anaisvi paid for those cliparts, fonts and frames...let �s see what she has to say about this...

15 Mar 2009     

Ana Paula
Brazil

Nobody has to worry more about it.
The discussion is over. Victor has just removed my worksheet.

15 Mar 2009     

source
Turkey

Remove? why_ I think their content is different.....

15 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

You are right Mishuma. Ana paula...

15 Mar 2009     

1    2    3    Next >