Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Why did you remove my worksheet? It īs not stolen!!!!!    

Why did you remove my worksheet? It īs not stolen!!!!!

AbouSolaym
Morocco

Hey JulietaVL what īs the problem with you?

Yes I remember that you are one of the smelly cops who called for the removal of my worksheet. I guess if that animal which you are holding could speak, it would have commented better than you. 

Oh look at the moderator with a very low level at English:

You said: "NOBODY should reply since my point of view"

What level do you teach? Doggie level?

3 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

LOL

3 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I really do not care your comment and if you think you have hurted me in some way it īs such a pitty! I usually do not care about offensive people īs comments... see you!!!!

3 May 2009     

AbouSolaym
Morocco

JulietaVL if you have any problem plz go find a solution to it somewhere away from me. I don īt have any idea about hurting someone like you especially because I don īt care about people like you or about their comments. You could have done yourself a favour by not commenting on my post. Try to spend your time on something beneficial.

Don īt forget to wash your hands after holding that animal who judges people better than you and your band. 

3 May 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Lovely, AbouSolaym, insulting is the best way to introduce yourself in this site...

3 May 2009     

rmouh
Morocco

Salam; Dear Abousolaym, Plase don īt let anger get the best of you. It īs better if you calm down and discuss things without hurting anyone. So please will u remove some of your comments. I also beg Julieta VI to do so.

3 May 2009     

AbouSolaym
Morocco

Akanah I īm not here to introduce myself and insulting the other has never been my attitude but I īm nice with the nice and bad with the cops! 

3 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Those īcops � are the ones that give their time freely to this website to ensure that it remains at a high level of integrity.  I think if you actually read the comments for you - you will see all those who voted for your worksheet to stay felt you were lacking in integrity by copying without citing the reference.

IT seems that the people most offended by the moderators are the ones that get caught out showing a lack of moral fiber.

The people you are so rudely insulting are hard working honest and friendly.  They are the people that give their time unselfishly to help others on this website.  They are also the ones with the integrity to put their names next to their comments even though they know you will not like it. 

REally - who is looking like a complete Censored here?  It surely is not the friendly, wonderful moderators.

I really can not be bothered giving you any more of my time due to your attitude towards people who I consider my friends on this website.

3 May 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Hi AbouSolaym

If people have replied to your post you can no longer "remove" it from the forum with a delete button.  You can however delete what you wrote or write something else in its place.  All the other replies to your post will remain unless those people decide to delete what they have written.

3 May 2009     

Akanah
Spain

You did insult Julieta and we don īt accept that kind of behaviour in this site. 

"...insulting the other has never been my attitude." Really?, well...good work! Let me see:

"I guess if that animal which you are holding could speak, it would have commented better than you"
"What level do you teach? Doggie level?"
"I don㦙 feel proud of being a member here now that I𠐔e discovered how many Hitlers are there on this site."
"I know myself better than the silly cops in this website"

If you have any probs with the so-called cops (I īm one of them) write to Victor, he runs this site and his is the cops � idea. I īm sure he īll love your attitude.

3 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >