Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Where do you live? Where are you from?    

Where do you live? Where are you from?

Anna P
Brazil

I live in Rio, a beautiful city. This is my daughter (I have four) and my grandson (I have 6 soon to be 7) on his first visit to Corcovado.

20 May 2009     

vitoria_valente
Portugal

Hi there! I �m Vitoria Valente, I �m portuguese and I live in a little town in the suburbs of Lisbon. I �ve been teching secondary school for a very long time but at the moment I have a special interest in English for primary school. I love teching and creating new materials. I love this site. I hope it develops and lasts forever. big kiss from Portugal.

20 May 2009     

flo84
France

Hi everybody

I live in the south east of France near Avignon. The weather is really nice today. The sun is shining and it is warm outside! We just have a little more than one month to go before holidays. Then school starts again in september.

Flo

20 May 2009     

Limor Mor
Israel

DEAR AIMEE

I THINK U ARE RIGHT. PEOPLE FULL OF HATE SHOULD BE IGNORED. BUT THIS TIME HE HAS GONE TOO FAR AND I EXPECT THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS SITE TO CENSOR HIS VICIOUS REMARKS WHICH ARE FULL OF LIES AND TWISTS...

20 May 2009     

flo84
France

Each time we try to go on Miss Veronica �s nice and interesting topic somebody is coming back on this really unpleasant conversation. Will it ever end ?

20 May 2009     

marta_marta
Poland

Hi Everyone!
I come form Poland and I live in Poland. Although I was brought up in a small town, now I live in Warsaw, the capital city, as you probably know. To give you an impression of what Warsaw looks like, I �m attaching a photo. It was taken in the Old Town and in the foreground you can see the sybmbol of the city - Warsaw Mermaid.
Best wishes to all!

20 May 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

There is absolutely nothing political in my words - read them again and you �ll see that I wrote about tolerance and peace - I �m shocked that nobody can see it! I replied to Veronica with all my heart and suggested to ignore people who talk about hate...

I try to follow on a daily basis this wonderful teaching of Gandhi �s:
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"!

Love to all,
Aimee

20 May 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Man, oh man, Khaled - you are such a downer.
No matter what is written here you turn it into a personal vendetta.
Put a lid on it - and air out your frustrations somewhere else, we �re
so tired of hearing all about your hatred.
We �re teachers here- and you �re not going to convert anyone here.
Our agenda is to share teaching experiences and materials -
So give us a break - please. Try, really try and write something nice
for a change.
(I usually don �t air out my views like this, but enough is enough.)
L

20 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Sure it will...

I �m Filomena, but my family and my friends have always called me Mena. I �m Portuguese, but not from the mainland. I was born on Terceira Island, the third to be discovered in the Archipelago of the Azores, which is made up of 9 islands in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean between Europe and America, the biggest of them all being S�o Miguel, where I �ve lived for the last 19 years. These Islands are still a piece of heaven on earth - beautiful landscapes, well preserved monuments, very nice villages and kind people. We have simple lives, nothing is "far away" on the island. Some of us can come home for lunch, take a swim in the sea and then go back to work in the afternoon. However, sometimes we need to "take off" somewhere with never ending land....  I would love to have you here in that first International Congress of ESLprintables!! (I haven �t lost hope yet!)

I �ll be 50 next June and I have a 30-year-old daughter, who is an architect. I hope to be a grandmother next year! Smile  Some of you might be quite surprised, but I �ve only been a teacher for the last 13 years. I only went to the University at 32, after coming to live in S�o Miguel, and finished my 5-year course at 37. That was one of the best things I did in my life for I had always wanted to be an English or a German teacher. I should be finishing my 2-year-master-degree on education this September... so help me God! I �ve always been very active at school, but what I most love is being a teacher trainer. Unfortunately, there are too many English teachers and right now there are no trainees.

Wish you all a nice day.
mena

20 May 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi guys...
Hello... my name is effie and im an english teacher... hahaha

My name is Effie... Im greek... Was born and bred in Australia... Have been living and working as an english teacher in Greece Athens for 20 years.. Im... ouch... 40...i live in athens.. where i work in a private school.. I love being a teacher.. Tiring as i give everyhting to my students for them to be the best....
Athens, Greece: Vista de la Acrópolis (y de la ciudad entera) desde el Philopapus

20 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >